Home

M13: Panthers uniforms...

This is a discussion on M13: Panthers uniforms... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 10:07 AM   #57
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: M13: Panthers uniforms...

Still no response from anyone @ EA...

Guess I'm not important enough to warrant a response. I've sat here and watched Pasta get a response from Michael Young to just about every question he's asked, but my question about broken uniforms has not been deemed worthy of a response.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:10 AM   #58
Pro

Maybe I can paypal Pasta to ask my question for me? LOL
Old 06-18-2012, 09:49 PM   #59
Pro

No response... I give up.

Guess I may just have to learn to live with broken uniforms again, maybe if I squint my eyes they won't look so wrong?

I would like to volunteer my services to make sure every uniform is correct since that seems to be too much trouble for whomever is currently doing it.

Last edited by CatMan72; 06-18-2012 at 09:51 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:16 AM   #60
Pro

Interesting development on the M13 Panthers uniform front, it appears the Panthers will be introducing black pants this year...

P.S. Never did get a response from any of the folks I contacted @ EA
Old 07-18-2012, 01:54 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan72
Interesting development on the M13 Panthers uniform front, it appears the Panthers will be introducing black pants this year...

P.S. Never did get a response from any of the folks I contacted @ EA
It'll take them another few years to get it right, by then the console switch will have happened and it'll be yet ANOTHER few years. The disrespect EA has for the franchises in the NFL when it comes to their likeness is appalling at times. EA was heading in the right direction but not has done a 180 with CC and all that garbage.

Love my Panthers, hate my video game. So I'll probably skip this Madden. Only way to vote is with your wallet.

Thanks for trying to get their attention CatMan, hopefully they noticed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 04:38 PM   #62
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cline
It'll take them another few years to get it right, by then the console switch will have happened and it'll be yet ANOTHER few years. The disrespect EA has for the franchises in the NFL when it comes to their likeness is appalling at times. EA was heading in the right direction but not has done a 180 with CC and all that garbage.

Love my Panthers, hate my video game. So I'll probably skip this Madden. Only way to vote is with your wallet.

Thanks for trying to get their attention CatMan, hopefully they noticed.
Yeah, it blows my mind that they can't get uniforms right... seems so easy and yet every year there is at least one glaring mistake.

I would seriously volunteer my time just to be the "uniform czar" and report back to EA on any mistakes I saw in all 32 teams uniforms.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:27 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 0

I agree it would suck if this is how the game ships but I simply dont think thats the case. The E3 and playbook builds they used were atleast a month older than the builds the developers were working on during E3 and that was still 3 months away from release.
I'm optimistic about them having something as simple to fix but vital as the uniforms fixed by release.
Old 07-28-2012, 01:33 AM   #64
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
Seems like EA's response to a lot of Madden 13 questions this year is to issue no response. Guys are being blocked on twitter, people are being ignored, it seems like some people @ EA Sports can't handle constructive criticism.

I hope that the guys at Tiburon don't have such fragile egos that questions or comments pointing out fixable flaws are being ignored or intentionally passed over. It's a weird situation..

I agree with this message. EA appears scared to answer questions regarding this game. They have there hype engine going full speed, but can't answer any basic questions. Buying this game at release would be a mistake.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »