Home

Custom Playbooks NOT in CC for Madden 13

This is a discussion on Custom Playbooks NOT in CC for Madden 13 within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 06-09-2012, 03:28 PM   #169
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Custom Playbooks NOT in CC for Madden 13

4 how many yrs have the community petition for this or that feature only 4 the game to drop and those same features not be included. im sure majority of the features will find there way back, the question is when.

i just think its a gigantic leap of faith to just say these features will 100% be back next yr. when all EA has to say once again is we couldnt get the feature to work properly.

from a company standpoint i understand why EA gives blanket statements, but from a consumer i just dont buy it fully.

i hope to be playing alot of you guys this yr on the gridiron, but madden is no longer a 1st day purchase for me this yr. with losing the features that i personally enjoy most, ima have to see some feedback first.

Hidden Within the Depths of Silence and Solitude, Awaits the Realest Dude...
-- TajDeni
Old 06-09-2012, 03:33 PM   #170
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershock9958
That's really a selfish viewpoint. It's an everyone or no one discussion. If it doesn't work for everyone, no one is going to get it. That's how it should be - no one should be left out.
agreed 100% w/ you, cept some folks were left out. and by your very words CC shouldnt have been introduced until they coulda made it one for all and all for one, offline and online. but instead they just traded pissing off one group for pissing off another group. and since online gaming is the future that the side they chose 4 this go round. maybe next yr they'll piss off online gamers somehow. but this yr its definately our turn.

tho in the big picture i hope what is here works as promised.

-- TajDeni

Last edited by TajDeni; 06-09-2012 at 03:35 PM.
Old 06-09-2012, 03:40 PM   #171
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TajDeni
agreed 100% w/ you, cept some folks were left out. and by your very words CC shouldnt have been introduced until they coulda made it one for all and all for one, offline and online.
They did make it one for all and all for one though. Every single feature in the career mode is available to everyone, no matter if you choose to play online or offline. Just because some previous features didn't make it into this version doesn't mean that anyone has been left out. It's not like they gave player editing and playbooks and draft imports to the online players and told the offline guys to f off or anything. Both sides are equally haves and have nots now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2012, 03:43 PM   #172
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
What features in Madden 13 aren't done right?

For the record I'm not saying that it shouldn't be in the game, I want it in the game but it HAS to be done right.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
i havent said that any features included in this yrs game are not done correctly, that would be foolish to say as i have not played the game. i hope that they all do work.

what im saying is that we are being told that EAs new motto is that if we cant get it to work 100% correctly we are not introducing it into the game. i think that most folk can respect this stance.

but the flip side is that by saying that your automatically promising that everything you have introduced into the game will work 100% the way it was advertised to work.

so what im saying is ok ill roll with that if that the truth, but what happens if all the features added to the game dont work as advertised, then whats the logic going to be on why i couldnt have custom playbooks or the ability to control every team or the ability to do edits.

just seems like a strange position to take to me.

but again im hoping that it all works as advertised. im not rootin gfor a failure here. personally i just want a better explaination that what i was given.

-- TajDeni
Old 06-09-2012, 03:45 PM   #173
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershock9958
They did make it one for all and all for one though. Every single feature in the career mode is available to everyone, no matter if you choose to play online or offline. Just because some previous features didn't make it into this version doesn't mean that anyone has been left out. It's not like they gave player editing and playbooks and draft imports to the online players and told the offline guys to f off or anything. Both sides are equally haves and have nots now.
we just disagree on this point, its because it was in the game b4 and we experienced it already that folks do feel left out. i understand what your saying, we just agree to disagree on this.

-- TajDeni
Old 06-09-2012, 03:49 PM   #174
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Like I said many times I'm happy about all the new features and the gameplay improvements. I've been wanting all of that to be fine tuned for years. But I just never expected something like Multi-Player offline franchise to be scrapped(Or not added back) since it's been part Madden series since the early 90s.. I'm disappointed about the Edits, Custom playbooks, and NCAA Imports too but taking away Multi-Player control was deflating for me...
I fully understand the disappointment but there seems to be some implication of "why did they have to mess up what I liked about the game just to improve it for others" going on. I think that comes across as self centered and unreasonable, just caring about it worked for your purposes so bump anybody else. That's of course not some crime or violation of the TOS and everybody is entitled to feel however they want but it's not very conducive for creating a united NFL gaming community and improving CCM for all of us, imo.

For example, I could not have cared less about playing Superstar mode but I can appreciate that there are others that enjoy it, so I can understand the value of adding that aspect to CCM. Even if in doing so, that means some amount of time and resources were likely diverted from enhancing playing as a Coach, ie the new Franchise mode which I enjoy.

We are all stuck on this NFL exclusive island together so we just as well make the most of it and try to be reasonably empathetic towards each others NFL gaming enjoyment, imo.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:08 PM   #175
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I fully understand the disappointment but there seems to be some implication of "why did they have to mess up what I liked about the game just to improve it for others" going on. I think that comes across as self centered and unreasonable, just caring about it worked for your purposes so bump anybody else.
Or maybe it's not "selfishness" but "why didn't they just fix the other stuff for the other folks?"

I don't think it's unreasonable at all. People obviously disagree with that mindset, but non-agreement <> unreasonable.

In other words, it's doesn't have to be a "I got mine, so eff everyone else." But "why couldn't I keep mine AND everyone else get what they want?"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2012, 04:14 PM   #176
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I fully understand the disappointment but there seems to be some implication of "why did they have to mess up what I liked about the game just to improve it for others" going on. I think that comes across as self centered and unreasonable, just caring about it worked for your purposes so bump anybody else. That's of course not some crime or violation of the TOS and everybody is entitled to feel however they want but it's not very conducive for creating a united NFL gaming community and improving CCM for all of us, imo.

For example, I could not have cared less about playing Superstar mode but I can appreciate that there are others that enjoy it, so I can understand the value of adding that aspect to CCM. Even if in doing so, that means some amount of time and resources were likely diverted from enhancing playing as a Coach, ie the new Franchise mode which I enjoy.

We are all stuck on this NFL exclusive island together so we just as well make the most of it and try to be reasonably empathetic towards each others NFL gaming enjoyment, imo.
That's the feeling I'm getting from alot of the online guys.. They fixed alot of there issues and they don't really care about the great features that got taken away from offline franchise because it doesn't benifit them. I never knock anyone who enjoys the game in there own personal way and I don't feel like I'm coming off like that.. I'm just mad that some of the features I'm use to using has been taken away.. I'm not mad at all with the features that's been added to the game.. It should have been added to the game along with the features that was already working great for offline.. Both sides would be happy right now..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »