Home

Custom Playbooks NOT in CC for Madden 13

This is a discussion on Custom Playbooks NOT in CC for Madden 13 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2012, 11:14 AM   #201
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Custom Playbooks NOT in CC for Madden 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Nice.....I'm now using your black slider set on NCAA and loving it. Great work on those sliders and thanks for taking the time to do them.
Appreciate that man.. Glad you ar enjoying them. Look out for the sliders on both games this year too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2012, 11:23 AM   #202
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Appreciate that man.. Glad you ar enjoying them. Look out for the sliders on both games this year too.
Thanks man.....I'm not buying either game this year actually and I'm just gonna stick with 12 on for both titles because even though the gameplay will be dated, it still allows me to play the game the way I enjoy playing it.

I'll be honest, I don't think I'll miss anything without playing 13 considering what 12 has that allows me to import real draft classes and run custom playbooks and controll all 32 teams. It's funny now that I look at what isn't in 13, I really do appreciate the features I mentioned a heck of a lot more and enough so to not even feel the need to buy 13.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:31 AM   #203
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Thanks man.....I'm not buying either game this year actually and I'm just gonna stick with 12 on for both titles because even though the gameplay will be dated, it still allows me to play the game the way I enjoy playing it.

I'll be honest, I don't think I'll miss anything without playing 13 considering what 12 has that allows me to import real draft classes and run custom playbooks and controll all 32 teams. It's funny now that I look at what isn't in 13, I really do appreciate the features I mentioned a heck of a lot more and enough so to not even feel the need to buy 13.
I feel your pain.. Even though I'm disappointed with all the great features that was removed I'm still going to get the game like I have been for the past 20 plus years.. It does suck knowing I have to play the game totally different then I have for years. Not being able to play Multi-Player with my friends this year is going to be the biggest blow.. I just have to find another way to enjoy it this year.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:43 AM   #204
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I feel your pain.. Even though I'm disappointed with all the great features that was removed I'm still going to get the game like I have been for the past 20 plus years.. It does suck knowing I have to play the game totally different then I have for years. Not being able to play Multi-Player with my friends this year is going to be the biggest blow.. I just have to find another way to enjoy it this year.
I hope you find some bright spots and it's worth it for you in the end. I've also bought the game every year since about 94 or 95 and now I've just come to a point where I'm gonna set some standards for myself. I hope 13 is a great game, I'll just stick with 12 and hope that the title goes in a direction in the future that works for me. At least I have 12, I'd be really screwed if they didn't add all those features last year.....lol
Old 06-10-2012, 12:09 PM   #205
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
I personally probably run 20-30 different plays a game (had a 13 play drive recently that I called 13 different plays).
I do this all the time...with a custom playbook.

It's not all about money plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2012, 12:16 PM   #206
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
All Madden is garbage, takes way less skill when every scrub reacts like ray Lewis. And yes there are as money plays on all Madden if not more. Try playing vs another user

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Heh Jarodd plays online and offline.

And every linebacker acting like Ray Lewis? I wish the LB play was of that caliber in M12...the way LBs play in this game is nothing like how an elite LB would play other than hitting hard.

Besides, the real issue is the player AI. That's what they need to further address. That's where the 'money plays' come from - the AI not knowing how to respond to it.

Those exist in all playbooks, considering every play in any book is from the stock game.

That tells me the issue isn't user playbooks, but player AI.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:12 PM   #207
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover

And every linebacker acting like Ray Lewis? I wish the LB play was of that caliber in M12...the way LBs play in this game is nothing like how an elite LB would play other than hitting hard.

Besides, the real issue is the player AI. That's what they need to further address. That's where the 'money plays' come from - the AI not knowing how to respond to it.

Those exist in all playbooks, considering every play in any book is from the stock game.

That's the exact issue and the player AI is worst on All-Pro which is where all the complaints about exploits and money plays come from with some of these online players.. It's way easier to exploit because the AI defenders don't react good.. I've never have any of these issues when I play against other USERs on All-Madden..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 06-10-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:29 PM   #208
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover

There's less CPU cheating on All-Madden in '12 than there's ever been. The CPU doesn't do anything outrageous to me that doesn't also present throughout the rest of the game. For me, it's the only mode to play on for any semblance of a challenge and even then...???

And, yeah, nobody's playing like Ray Lewis in All-Madden for me... or against me. As it is now, even with me handicapping myself, I still break the all-time rushing record every year. The other day I got to week 9 in my Falcon franchise and saw that I already had 360 carries and almost 1600 yards with Michael Turner. Needless to say, I'm fighting to keep my interest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »