Home

Custom Playbooks NOT in CC for Madden 13

This is a discussion on Custom Playbooks NOT in CC for Madden 13 within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 06-11-2012, 12:37 PM   #233
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Custom Playbooks NOT in CC for Madden 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
You need to understand though, that there are franchise mode users that don't consider Twitter fluff BS and I am one of them and I'm not alone. Twitter is replacing newspapers and Tony Bruno, that was fluff BS back then? Now, all of a sudden it's bling bling and fluff BS.

Not going any further with this, it's just keeps circling. I'm sorry those features you used are not in the game.

My understanding is either it's all in and working and if it's not working, it's not getting put back in until it is working.
That's cool.....I'm just the type of player that likes the game of football more than twitter feeds and when the developer decides to eliminate football related features for non football football related features you get people like me that are focused on gameplay frustrated that's all. You and I are completely different when it comes to what we feel is truely important to our experience and I think EA could do a much better job of bringing us together don't you agree?
Old 06-11-2012, 12:41 PM   #234
Pro

OVR: 11

People also are forgetting that they also added a draft presentation featuring trey wingo, a correct salary cap, no more random UDFA's filling roster spots, CPU trades (between AI and CPU offers trades to you), better free agency, etc. twitter isn't the only thing that they added to CCM and I feel like some of you are singling out one feature that you don't like that they added without even mentioning the other stuff they added/fixed.
Old 06-11-2012, 12:54 PM   #235
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGW88
People also are forgetting that they also added a draft presentation featuring trey wingo, a correct salary cap, no more random UDFA's filling roster spots, CPU trades (between AI and CPU offers trades to you), better free agency, etc. twitter isn't the only thing that they added to CCM and I feel like some of you are singling out one feature that you don't like that they added without even mentioning the other stuff they added/fixed.
Great.......so they actually got around to fixing stuff thats been a problem for years yet we've paid full price for the game all that time and you want to give praise for that? I don't get it and I don't care how much stuff they fixed about the mode because its their own fault they couldn't design it right from the start.

Fix stuff and don't take away functionality and keep moving forward not backwards with features please. The features that we're aded last year was a step forward and i hope people understand that even if they didn't use those features.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #236
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGW88
Supposedly

For me personally...Im more focused on their long term plans for the features they left out and where they value them...I.E..enough to add them back in quickly for next year

Have they made the design decisions/credo

If said offline features can be abused online then we just aren't going to waste our time on that stuff

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 06-11-2012, 01:04 PM   #237
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

The cheese stuff is just a fallacy some of you have created to bash EA IMO. I get it, you're frustrated, but it's gotten so old and you aren't convincing anyone of anything with it.

I don't use anything that's been dropped, but have little doubt they'll be back.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:05 PM   #238
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Great.......so they actually got around to fixing stuff thats been a problem for years yet we've paid full price for the game all that time and you want to give praise for that?
It's better than not being fixed. That's a positive whether they should get praised for it or not.

Perhaps, it's just gratitude that they did it (nothing wrong with please and thank you), excitement over the positive news that it should work better, or maybe actual praise.

Unless this team has been involved with all those past games and issues - that's irrelevant. Besides, if they did clean up the mess from prior cycles, that is worthy of some praise.

Yes, its disappointing to see features out. I use custom playbooks a lot in M12 and not for exploits, and while I was not a big edit guy (mainly just stupid stuff like not following the numbering convention in the NFL), I know some really get into it - and I never like to see options go away.

But also doesn't mean that the things they cleaned up and fixed should be thrown away either.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:47 PM   #239
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
That's cool.....I'm just the type of player that likes the game of football more than twitter feeds and when the developer decides to eliminate football related features for non football football related features you get people like me that are focused on gameplay frustrated that's all. You and I are completely different when it comes to what we feel is truely important to our experience and I think EA could do a much better job of bringing us together don't you agree?
Well, let me point out that I'm more for fixing on the field game play issues, like OL/DL, wr/db interractions, etc.....I'm more about game play, then, next in line, is immersion in franchise mode to keep me playing longer than a few months ie Twitter.

And yes, I agree we just be joined together, at the end of the day, so, everyone is happy, but I've learned from the past, not everyone will be happy with everything, and that is unfortunate.

This is a new team and Josh has been at the helm of franchise mode since 04 and he said in one of these videos, franchise mode is his passion.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:01 PM   #240
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Well, let me point out that I'm more for fixing on the field game play issues, like OL/DL, wr/db interractions, etc.....I'm more about game play, then, next in line, is immersion in franchise mode to keep me playing longer than a few months ie Twitter.

And yes, I agree we just be joined together, at the end of the day, so, everyone is happy, but I've learned from the past, not everyone will be happy with everything, and that is unfortunate.

This is a new team and Josh has been at the helm of franchise mode since 04 and he said in one of these videos, franchise mode is his passion.
Its all good man and I really do respect your view and I can tell that you respect mine so we're on the same page with that.

The bolded part of your post concerns me a lot actually because being at the helm of franchise since 04 makes this person responsible for what a disaster I feel franchise has been on next Gen and IMO didn't really do much to drive it forward. I'm not trying to bash him at all, I'm just of the opinion that there was a huge drop off from PS2 franchise to next gen and what eight years later its starting to evolve again and that should give me confidence in someone? I hope he does a great job and takes the title to the next level, I'm just gonna look forward and at the same time try to just put the past behind me and pray for continued progress I guess.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »