Home

Madden NFL 13 Video - How to Start a Connected Career as Player

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Video - How to Start a Connected Career as Player within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #9
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42
Anyone else see the description for the "balanced quarterback?" It said they would fit well into almost any defense. Might want to change that.

I'm very excited for this mode. It seems like it's going to add a ton of replay value and be very deep.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:28 PM   #10
Banned

belucheez2's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 13 Video - How to Start a Connected Career as Player

Loving the menus in the game. Like how you can see your team's stats if you are a player. May actually decide to play in an online league this year.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:02 AM   #11
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 13 Video - How to Start a Connected Career as Player

I'm loving what I'm seeing from the game this year. Unlike the last few years, it really looks like they've put a lot of effort into these new additions. Finally, this game might have some depth to the features. Something it's been lacking for a very long time. "More work than we've ever done before." I believe him when he says that.

I wonder if you start as an undrafted running back if you'll only play a small role in the offense. That would make more sense than you getting the majority or all of the carries.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.

Last edited by blklightning; 06-09-2012 at 04:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »