Home

Gamers New To The Madden 80-85% Club

This is a discussion on Gamers New To The Madden 80-85% Club within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2012, 01:29 AM   #65
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Gamers New To The Madden 80-85% Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjneff
You have never edited a players position? Do you just put them in the wrong position in the depth chart? This hurts ratings, I don't understand this.

Well, I should clarify. I don't go through my franchise, changing player ratings and tweaking OVRs and all that stuff like others do. I do sometimes move a guy from guard to tackle, etc. But in reality, that shouldn't be so easy. Not making an excuse of course.

I think the non-editing sucks, but I firmly believe it's only for one year. And it's not a ball buster for me. It's one of those things that I'll get back next year, so I'll just chill out and not lose sleep over it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2012, 09:32 AM   #66
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

After playing the NCAA 13 demo, I am in more than I was before. Read and React defense + the new passing system greatly help the gameplay. Add in the connected careers, physics and I think a good experience is to be found!

My view on Madden 13 at the moment.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #67
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
After playing the NCAA 13 demo, I am in more than I was before. Read and React defense + the new passing system greatly help the gameplay. Add in the connected careers, physics and I think a good experience is to be found!

My view on Madden 13 at the moment.
I cant hear that video because I am at work. That is M12 gameplay footage though?

I did play the NCAA demo and I agree that the passing game is light years better. The new read and react defense is also great. I do hope they make the crowd and general in field audio much better in Madden then the NCAA demo. It wasnt as bad as last year but they could definitely have made it MUCH better. Atmosphere is extremely important to me in sports games and I am hoping their focus on it this year pays off.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #68
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
I cant hear that video because I am at work. That is M12 gameplay footage though?

I did play the NCAA demo and I agree that the passing game is light years better. The new read and react defense is also great. I do hope they make the crowd and general in field audio much better in Madden then the NCAA demo. It wasnt as bad as last year but they could definitely have made it MUCH better. Atmosphere is extremely important to me in sports games and I am hoping their focus on it this year pays off.
Yea it was a Madden 12 online game just thrown in background while I talked.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »