Home

What Are Your Plans For Connected Careers?

This is a discussion on What Are Your Plans For Connected Careers? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: what will you do
NEW COACH 76 58.91%
LEGENDARY COACH 9 6.98%
CURRENT COACH 40 31.01%
NEW PLAYER 40 31.01%
LEGENDARY PLAYER 13 10.08%
CURRENT PLAYER 19 14.73%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2012, 06:23 AM   #9
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: What Are Your Plans For Connected Careers?

I'll just quote myself from another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
After CC was revealed I've been thinking what I want to do first when I get M13 and I think I've found out!

I've "only" been watching football for about 10 years and followed the NFL very close for about 7-8 years. NFL wasn't a big thing in Europe (Denmark) back then, but now we have 4 live games each weekend!

When I started I didn't have a favourite team. But I absolutely fell in love with the San Diego Chargers... mainly because of their defense led by Shawne Merriman. Since then Merriman first got convicted of using 'roids, then got badly injured and finally released.

Early reports from Buffalo says his getting back to the form he was in when he entered the league. He is in his contract year in Buffalo so he'll have to have some kinda of a productive year if he want a new contract anywhere.

So I think I'll play my first CC as Shawne Merriman and guide him through the rest of his career. Maybe even go back to the Chargers if they want me and try to win a SB with them
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 06-08-2012, 08:29 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 9

Assuming that the Ai works well and I don't "need" to control all 32 teams, I'll probably start off as Tom Coughlin, although I'd like to control 3-4 teams at the same time if possible. I like to play as the Giants and Vikes - just two teams I've always followed....and then take a crap team and rebuild it (Browns?) and a good team and try to maintain a dynasty (Pats? maybe Packers?). Not sure what I can do yet....hmmm...sounds like a thread coming.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 06-08-2012, 09:10 AM   #11
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
My plans are to start one as Greg Schiano and coach the Bucs. Not sure if I'll start a second one as a player or not, but I'd like to try QB and MLB at some point.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #12
Rookie

warrior7807's Arena

OVR: 7

I am still up in the air. Either i will play entirely as a coach, or I will start out as playing as Ryan Tannehill, 1st round pick for miami and developing him and then retire from him after a season of development and control the whole team.

most likely, i will be the coach, seeing that my friends and i will probably try to rehash our M12 online franchise.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I will create teambuilding coach for Raider(probably). I like choosing teams that have needs a lot of positions. My draft the QB of the future.
Balanced QB for Chiefs
Power RB for Raiders.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:53 AM   #14
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12

I will definitely play as STL

Since players can come out of retirement I have a little story of my own lol

Let's say Week 2 Sam Bradford goes down with a season ending injury and now I have to find a decent starter for the rest of the season. Then on the news feed it says Kurt Warner has came out of retirement to come back and help his Super Bowl winning team to try to make it to another Super Bowl untill Sam Bradford comes back Next season.

If that isn't gold then I dnt know what is
Old 06-08-2012, 12:02 PM   #15
Pro

Dj_MyTime's Arena

OVR: 5

I will create a test Online CC (OCC) to see the commissioner options before we begin our league around mid-September.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2012, 12:13 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 36

I'll probably actually play in an online league now. As for my offline, not sure yet. I'll probably do one with the Eagles, another with a team in need of TLC from Day 1.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »