Home

What is a concise description of our abilities with CC

This is a discussion on What is a concise description of our abilities with CC within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 08:41 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
What is a concise description of our abilities with CC

I've been skimming through thread after thread and still feel a bit confused by conflicting info, speculation, conjecture, hints etc.....
Here's what I'm trying to find out:

1. If I start off as, say, Tom Coughlin; I can still play the Giants games the way i do now right? Or am I in coaches mode?

2. Assuming i can play as I do now, can I play games of other teams (even if i do not control their coach or a player -- during chise I like to play big matchup games even if it's not my team).

3. i often like a chise that controls multiple teams: IE. I like to play as the Giants and Vikings and maybe another team. It's like having multiple chise/dynasties going. Is there a way to do that? Can i switch control of a coach, or team or GM or whatever so that I can update the Giants roster, play a game then go the Vikes, sign a free agent, play a game etc.?

4. Can I draft for multiple teams and do other front office stuff or am I locked into one team during the offseason?

5. I understand that there will be no create a team feature, am I wrong?

6. How would one play a regular chise like we've been doing in all these past years? Do I control a coach? Or is there a GM mode? Can I play the games controlling a QB like I always do, can I switch guys on defense?

7. Sliders? Are they the same for madden13 as in M11 and M12? Sliders are huge for me, without them I can't get an acceptable level of game play for myself and I need to change the difficulties as i get better.

Thanks ahead of time for everyone's help. Please post your own questions and let's see if we can get concise answers related to chise. I'm not interested in this thread about gameplay, graphics, uniforms etc.
To the mods: i don't think I''m duplicating any threads here. There are multiple threads out there with a mish-mosh of information. i'm trying to get concise info for all of us here. If I'm incorrect about that, can you direct me to the thread with all the answers to my questions. So far I can't find anything definitive other than the questions the EA staff has answered...most of which having nothing to do with what I'm asking.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2012, 09:07 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: What is a concise description of our abilities with CC

1. Its exactly the same as you would have controlled the Giants in offline franchise (i.e. you control everyone)

2. Not sure about this one sorry.

3. I saw it suggested in another thread that you could essentially control all the teams by switching the coach, thus you control multiple times, but I never actually saw it confirmed. So not sure about this one either.

4. You can only draft for one team

5. I haven't heard this

6. If you select to control the coach it will be exactly like offline franchise mode.

7. Sliders are in, not sure if they are identical as M12
Old 06-08-2012, 09:14 AM   #3
Banned

pats3912's Arena

OVR: 6

really hoping they shed some light on the sliders. If they are indentical to madden 12 we are all in for some very frustrating experiences. Last year I had all CPU sliders set to 100 and basically made the Human sliders as dumb as they could be and the CPU still played horribly.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:33 AM   #4
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

The information is out there for you to read boss...there's blogs & videos posted everywhere.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:27 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
The information is out there for you to read boss...there's blogs & videos posted everywhere.

Appreciated but as you read in my opening comments....i'm not getting clear information...alot is left unmentioned. Whatever I'm not asking is because I found the answers...these questions i could not find. Maybe I'm poor at finding stuff but i skimmed through everything and certain questions weren't answered. Base on post 2, I'm not the only one who still "doesn't get it" on certain things.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2012, 10:43 AM   #6
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

locked...please post this in one of the CC threads...no need for another to answer your individual questions.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »