Home

Which consol?

This is a discussion on Which consol? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 10:52 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Which consol?

I'd take the ps3 every time. Although graphically it's pretty much the same (I sure don't see any difference) the ps3 offers so much more. playing on line is FREE. It's an internet browser as well. I can watch youtube, netflix etc on my 52" TV. For my money it's a superior product...also NO RED RING OF DEATH. In fact I've never had ANY problem with mine whatsoever.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 06-12-2012, 11:22 AM   #10
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draike
Has anyone played Madden 12 or any Madden on both PS3 & Xbox 360? Is there a difference? Which do you prefer ?
I have a xbox 360 & would like to know if it would be worth changing consols to get Madden 13 on PS3.
No, not at all. To make a change for madden alone from one console to the next is not really worth it, and Im speaking for either direction.

PS3 to XBOX or vice versa.

Now if you was talking MLB The Show or MLB 2k then that answer would be yes, but for Madden there is not that much of a difference to make the swtich.

I do own both systems just in case you was wondering.

Last edited by Tyrant8RDFL; 06-12-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:25 AM   #11
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
I'd take the ps3 every time. Although graphically it's pretty much the same (I sure don't see any difference) the ps3 offers so much more. playing on line is FREE. It's an internet browser as well. I can watch youtube, netflix etc on my 52" TV. For my money it's a superior product...also NO RED RING OF DEATH. In fact I've never had ANY problem with mine whatsoever.
Please lets not turn this into a console war everyone. You do have many holes in your statement, but I will leave it alone.

mjhyankees not saying those were your intentions, but what you stated can start a war.

No console war please
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2012, 11:52 AM   #12
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Everytime someone states PSN is free, someone accuses a console "war", the dude asked if HE should switch. Why in the HELL would you leave out one of the biggest advantages? If you are mature enough to not worry about which is better, then who cares?

Tired of seeing please don't start this blah blah crap when someone wants to ask the community their opinion on switching consoles..
Old 06-12-2012, 11:53 AM   #13
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
I have to disagree the Xbox looks amazing in HD especially if you have a good HDMI cable it's amazing. I know PS3 owners who've seen my 360 on an HD tv and their jaws hit the floor
I think you misunderstood me, I did not mean Xbox does not look good as I played in HDMI as well, but my PS3 looks EXACTLY the same in HD as did Xbox. I agree they both are jaw dropping, sorry if you thought I meant xbox does not look good in HD haha.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:55 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
I have to disagree the Xbox looks amazing in HD especially if you have a good HDMI cable it's amazing. I know PS3 owners who've seen my 360 on an HD tv and their jaws hit the floor
I am with you on this...I have both the ps3 and last year I got me an xbox 360 just for my sports games because after playing my brothers xbox I didn't like what I seen when I played my ps3 at home and we both were playing the same games (Nba 2k12) and Madden...But both systems are very good and they both have a lot of good games it just comes down to what type of games you like more and if you wanna pay to play online with the xbox.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:07 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbowers7
I think you misunderstood me, I did not mean Xbox does not look good as I played in HDMI as well, but my PS3 looks EXACTLY the same in HD as did Xbox. I agree they both are jaw dropping, sorry if you thought I meant xbox does not look good in HD haha.
got ya my bad yes that's how I read it initially
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2012, 01:11 PM   #16
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

I prefer the 360 controller. It just fits in my hand so much better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »