Home

Can we STILL PLAY AN GAME from Schedule in Franchise Mode?

This is a discussion on Can we STILL PLAY AN GAME from Schedule in Franchise Mode? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 11:16 AM   #17
Pro

moneal2001's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Can we STILL PLAY AN GAME from Schedule in Franchise Mode?

you might be able to play each team in cc by swithcig from coach to coach, but we don't know if you get to control when the game sims to the next week. if you are able to you should be able to move from team to team controling most aspects of off season as well
Old 06-12-2012, 11:51 AM   #18
Banned

skabatula's Arena

OVR: 2

Glad I don't have a farm...'cause I would be po'ed if they took away my roosters.
Old 06-12-2012, 02:08 PM   #19
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12

You know, I'd probably still end up buying this game if you can seamlessly switch coaches in CC during the week. It would be kind of weird, but hey whatever gets the job done. Count me in the camp of I better be able to play any game or I'm not buying.

By the way, who says "let's get Skip Bayless to tweet" ... ?!? My money is on it being the same person who suggested we don't need those features people used to have. They'll take it and like it.
Old 06-12-2012, 02:45 PM   #20
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
Didn't you hear Donny Moore is going to jump through your screen and take the controller from you and play it himself whenever you choose to go into Connected Careers
Brilliant. Sadly, there is a great deal of truth in your sarcastic comment. Really, you're only exaggerating slightly.

Of course, we shouldn't count our chickens before they hatch.

Last edited by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞; 06-12-2012 at 02:47 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 02:59 PM   #21
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
I will keep my fingers crossed that we can still do this, but if someone can post exactly what the situation is. We would really appreciate it.
I tweeted Dewiel & Looman about it, but I didn't get a response. That doesn't mean anything though. It's hard for me to fathom a situation in which we can't play other games in our CCM. However, stranger things have happened.

Edit: Dewiel just responded. You can't play the other matchups in your league. Check my timeline.

Last edited by RGiles36; 06-12-2012 at 03:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2012, 03:03 PM   #22
Banned

StrawHat Patriot's Arena

OVR: 15

This is another reason why I wish they should have made CC it's own thing. I mean other games don't have to fuse modes in order to speed up the new features and improvements.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:48 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 5

What about playing Other matchups in Franchise Mode offline??......Im not really interesting in playing games around the league in CC mode. I just want to really be able to do it in Offline Franchise Mode
Old 06-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFudge
What about playing Other matchups in Franchise Mode offline??......Im not really interesting in playing games around the league in CC mode. I just want to really be able to do it in Offline Franchise Mode
You have a lot of catching up to do. Offline Franchise is CC; CC is offlinefranchise.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »