Home

Can we STILL PLAY AN GAME from Schedule in Franchise Mode?

This is a discussion on Can we STILL PLAY AN GAME from Schedule in Franchise Mode? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 08:25 PM   #25
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Can we STILL PLAY AN GAME from Schedule in Franchise Mode?

Are you able to pick a specific team and stick with them or is this all connected to a coach or player?

I want the ability to hire and fire coaches and keep the same team. Don't want to create a fake player either.

Can anyone confirm this?

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2012, 08:52 PM   #26
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
I tweeted Dewiel & Looman about it, but I didn't get a response. That doesn't mean anything though. It's hard for me to fathom a situation in which we can't play other games in our CCM. However, stranger things have happened.

Edit: Dewiel just responded. You can't play the other matchups in your league. Check my timeline.
LOL LOL!!!! now people wonder why I 'speculate' a lot

I bet took our the option to mix and max pants and jerseys too which they finally got right the last years

whats left to take out of the game?? might as well have numbers and not players as seeing this going back to madden 93

EA you have made a mess if a game this year, this is without a doubt going to be the worst madden game in history
Old 06-12-2012, 09:50 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herky
Are you able to pick a specific team and stick with them or is this all connected to a coach or player?

I want the ability to hire and fire coaches and keep the same team. Don't want to create a fake player either.

Can anyone confirm this?
You are the coach, either a created coach, or taking the role of an existing coach, say, Jim Harbaugh in San Francisco.

You won't be in charge of hiring or firing coaching staffs - you are the coaching staff, and will be fired if your performance is poor enough.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »