Home

Madden NFL 13 CCM Will Not Allow You to Play Other Games on the Schedule, Only Yours

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 CCM Will Not Allow You to Play Other Games on the Schedule, Only Yours within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 04:51 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 13 CCM Will Not Allow You to Play Other Games on the Schedule, Only Yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
Dont you think that is some what unfair with a product that we have to pay for. To limit us like that?
Absolutely not, because no one is forcing you to pay for it.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 13 CCM Will Not Allow You to Play Other Games on the Schedule, Only Yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershock9958
Absolutely not, because no one is forcing you to pay for it.
Can we please stop this kind of ridiculous statements on these boards. We are all NFL/Madden fans and want a good NFL experience year to year...but if we don't buy it we "don't have room to talk or critique the game" if we do buy it, it's "well why did you, you shouldn't have bought it" or something to that effect. Just let the consumer have their opinion, it's should not bother you to the point you feel you can dictate how a Madden or NFL fan spends his or her money to to fulfill and recreational desire.

Last edited by Jimi XIII; 06-12-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:04 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
This only adds to the need for a weekly studio show with highlights and stats. I do understand why you can't because they are moving towards realism and in real life coaches aren't able to control other teams or coach at their games.
Hum im pretty sure coaches have the abilty to customize playbooks and make sure player have the correct numbers. Id rather play any other football game from the last 15 years than this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2012, 05:04 PM   #52
Pro

cuttingteeth's Arena

OVR: 14
Location: I live on the road - ghosting servers of family members...haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I'm holding off judgment on CCM until I actually play it. I think it's just as unfair to judge it too harshly without ever playing it.
We're judging it by what we're told isn't in it.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:05 PM   #53
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

This is just............wow.

Is there ANYTHING ELSE we need to know about ??????????

What is next ? We can only save games on business days during business hours ?
Old 06-12-2012, 05:07 PM   #54
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson

I was literally on the floor laughing! lol
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 06-12-2012, 05:08 PM   #55
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson

No I heard that you cant save anymore....They didn't have time to put that in the game ........This is just a joke so people don't really flip out and believe that it's true lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2012, 05:10 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 3

I was really exited for CC during E3 but now I'm like what were they thinking?! I just want my good old franchise back. Tiburon why do you have to put a poison pill into everything
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »