Home

Madden NFL 13 CCM Will Not Allow You to Play Other Games on the Schedule, Only Yours

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 CCM Will Not Allow You to Play Other Games on the Schedule, Only Yours within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 03:33 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 13 CCM Will Not Allow You to Play Other Games on the Schedule, Only Yours

Because I have been asked about this via Twitter and email so often, I wanted to make sure people were aware.

Justin Dewiel, Community Manager for EA Sports, just confirmed via Twitter (just follow the timeline), if you coach a team, you can no longer play other games on the schedule, only the game(s) on your own schedule.

For example. Rgiles asked if he could coach the Cowboys in CCM, but play the Patriots vs. Browns game.

Justin stated that it is not possible, because CCM is based around you and your character (coach or player).
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2012, 03:34 PM   #2
Banned

skabatula's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 13 CCM Will Not Allow You to Play Other Games

Instant 50 page thread.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:35 PM   #3
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

We can't even switch to the team we want to play with(Play Game) and then switch back before advancing to the next week????

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 06-12-2012, 03:35 PM   #4
Pro

cuttingteeth's Arena

OVR: 14
Location: I live on the road - ghosting servers of family members...haha.
Re: Madden NFL 13 CCM Will Not Allow You to Play Other Games on the Schedule, Only Yo

I hear the four horsemen of the apocalypse coming...
Old 06-12-2012, 03:36 PM   #5
Banned

skabatula's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
We can't even switch to the team we want to play with(Play Game) and then switch back before advancing to the next week????
I think the problem is that we control the coach. We'd have to retire or do a bad job to be hopefully picked up by another team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2012, 03:37 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Madden NFL 13 CCM Will Not Allow You to Play Other Games on the Schedule, Only Yo

The writing was on the wall for this one when the news of only 1 team control broke.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:39 PM   #7
Banned

This doesn't really affect me because I only use one team... but it's about to get real ugly in here
Old 06-12-2012, 03:40 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 15

I havent commented on much of this because I am more of a gameplay guy and am happy with what they implemented this year. However, they really did take a lot of control away from users when implementing CC. Hopefully EVERYTHING in CC we do have works to perfection and it is not a buggy mess. That may send these forums off the deep end.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »