Home

What Madden NFL 13 Connected Careers Gives, Takes Away and Might Have (Kotaku)

This is a discussion on What Madden NFL 13 Connected Careers Gives, Takes Away and Might Have (Kotaku) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2012, 10:35 PM   #17
Rookie

themassacre771.1's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Kotaku article on what Connected Careers has and doesn't have

Twitter lines like "So and so has made remarkable progress over the off season." Would be skewed. I dont really know all the lines but CRMosier should be able to explain it better.
Old 06-14-2012, 02:56 AM   #18
Rookie

briz1744's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
Wrong its an xp thing as well which is much more important to the mode. Not to mention they have other aspects to finish up before they worry about adding in the safe guards to allow editing in ccm.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Doubt its an XP issue more likely an online control issue or to do with from wher CC gets its entry data
Old 06-14-2012, 03:33 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: What Madden NFL 13 Connected Careers Gives, Takes Away and Might Have (Kotaku)

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1744
Doubt its an XP issue more likely an online control issue or to do with from wher CC gets its entry data
Well I can understand how it would be an XP issue. I mean if they were to implement total editing mid franchise like last year, then their whole new XP concept could be rendered useless. Many people would have a mindset similar to; "Why bother saving up experience points to boost awareness by 1 when you can just edit all of the same player's rating up by 10 with no effort?"
Old 06-14-2012, 03:33 AM   #20
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Kotaku article on what Connected Careers has and doesn't have

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
do people not like her or something? I guess I just like her for the wrong reasons.
Every time I see her all I can think about is how awesome her hair is.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:04 AM   #21
Rookie

briz1744's Arena

Re: What Madden NFL 13 Connected Careers Gives, Takes Away and Might Have (Kotaku)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAM3R4LYF3
Well I can understand how it would be an XP issue. I mean if they were to implement total editing mid franchise like last year, then their whole new XP concept could be rendered useless. Many people would have a mindset similar to; "Why bother saving up experience points to boost awareness by 1 when you can just edit all of the same player's rating up by 10 with no effort?"
Not how myself and most here would use editing but if they pay their £45 and want to do that why stop them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2012, 06:12 AM   #22
Rookie

briz1744's Arena

Quote:
Wrong its an xp thing as well which is much more important to the mode. Not to mention they have other aspects to finish up before they worry about adding in the safe guards to allow editing in ccm.

Do you know it is an XP issue ? If you know I'm sorry but just guessing I shouldn't think XP would distinguish how any one player arrived at it's ratings merely act on how they are at the time ? Just my opinion and I may be wrong
Old 06-14-2012, 07:40 AM   #23
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:

I understand why FULL editing would mess with the XP.

But how could editing equipment,positions and numbers mess with it?
Old 06-14-2012, 07:47 AM   #24
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28
When CC mode was announced I was pumped: now I can play a full franchise without having to quit or start over when it gets boring. But the simple lack of roster editing - and to an extent Draft Classes - seems to be a real deal breaker for me. I dunno why... I mean, rosters change within the first few weeks of a Franchise mode anyway, but I think the simple idea one can't control something as fundamental as the game's roster in it's entirety seems silly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »