Home

CC: Switching from a 4-3 to a 3-4

This is a discussion on CC: Switching from a 4-3 to a 3-4 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2012, 03:29 PM   #17
Rookie

briz1744's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: CC: Switching from a 4-3 to a 3-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
One thing that gives me a little hope is who is in control of CCM. Sure, there is a lot missing, a lot that might make me not buy the game after renting it, but on the other hand, we have a guy in charge who understands football more than his predecessors. If you've played Head Coach you'll get what I mean. In comparison to Madden, Head Coach was much more scheme friendly. So, if they spent time on scheme, really spent time on it, we might get a much better football game even if the offline "Franchise" mode is terrible.
I liked HC09 and have a lot of time for Looman generally speaking by its nature tho it was a fairly restrictive game, tho even that allowed position changes to a degree , it made a decent contrast to M09 the PS3 version of which was so bad I went back to the PS2 game.
Tbh the XP progression and news feeds in CC look to be betterr than their equivalent in HC09, I hope the draft and free agency system is as good

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »