Home

Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Late Night With Jimmy Fallon Tonight with Josh Looman

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Late Night With Jimmy Fallon Tonight with Josh Looman within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2012, 01:28 AM   #25
Banned

AttackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Late Night With Jimmy Fallon Tonight with Josh Looman

Was that it? Four seconds lol?

Tebow rolled out to his right and threw a perfect bomb 60 yeards for a td. While on the run. Smh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2012, 01:33 AM   #26
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Late Night With Jimmy Fallon Tonight with Josh Looman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttackAttack
Was that it? Four seconds lol?

Tebow rolled out to his right and threw a perfect bomb 60 yeards for a td. While on the run. Smh.
Yea the 60 yard bomb while throwing off balance looked kind of unreal. But that has always been the way of Madden I guess. RTPs of not.
Old 06-15-2012, 01:34 AM   #27
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5

Looked like the D-line got threw pretty quick and easy or it could be cause he broke out of the pocket. It looked like revis pulled players off so he would not get tackled.
Old 06-15-2012, 01:35 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

That pass reminded me of the foolishness that takes place when I put the game on rookie so my friend Jayne can play with me.
Old 06-15-2012, 01:55 AM   #29
Pro

cuttingteeth's Arena

OVR: 14
Location: I live on the road - ghosting servers of family members...haha.

Well that was awesome....

Now, I really don't want to buy the game. Without being able to edit ratings that same old crap right there will be rampant.
Old 06-15-2012, 01:55 AM   #30
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
Looked like the D-line got threw pretty quick and easy or it could be cause he broke out of the pocket. It looked like revis pulled players off so he would not get tackled.
Short segment of the show. He allowed Fallon to score because it was short. That is my thinking as to why Fallon scored so fast.
Old 06-15-2012, 02:00 AM   #31
Pro

RnRexpress3423's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
LOL Fallon is either playing on pro or the AI D is really dumb down this year. Which is very bad. Because I can't see Revis getting beat that bad in coverage.
Teddybear Ginn would like a word with you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2012, 07:42 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Ahh as a fins fan i cherish the memories of Revis getting absoultey torched that MNF game. Best CB my *** lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »