Home

Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Late Night With Jimmy Fallon Tonight with Josh Looman

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Late Night With Jimmy Fallon Tonight with Josh Looman within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2012, 08:00 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 49
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Late Night With Jimmy Fallon Tonight with Josh Looman

How can anyone take Madden serious as a sim game? Did you guys see that pass? Tebow would be lucky to throw that pass if his feet were planted and used the correct mechanics. He threw that why stumbling backwards????????
Old 06-15-2012, 08:10 AM   #34
Banned

pats3912's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Late Night With Jimmy Fallon Tonight with Josh Looman

What was even funnier was the audiences reaction to Josh Looman explaning the new features. When he explained "real time physics" everyone got kinda awkwardly quiet and if you could see the audience most of them were probably scratching their heads like "huh?". Then when he said you can actually put your own face in the game everyone Cheered like it was the best thing to ever happen in a madden game! ugh! We're never gonna get a real NFL experience unless some competition rises up.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:06 AM   #35
Rookie

trufootball's Arena

OVR: 11

i was really pumped for madden this year but that play disgusted me, i can't believe ball trajectory isn't calculated by the quarterbacks' footing and leverage. With Tebow throwing off his back foot like that the ball should of had no zip to and floated up in the air 15-20 yards down field to be picked off rightfully so by the defense. There's really no excuse for that stuff regardless of what difficulty the game is set on. Hope these things are a big focus for next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2012, 11:24 AM   #36
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm not sure how I feel. The game mode is probably on Pro which is the default difficulty. It makes me think one of two things:

1) The game will not play like this on higher difficulty settings.
2) They really do not design the game very well.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:36 AM   #37
Pro

FinnZzgo's Arena

OVR: 11

I was really disappointed in what I saw of Madden 13 last night on the Jimmy Fallon show.That pass from Tebow was the same old madden that we have always been getting,It was ridiculous and the grass and motion blur looks horrible in my opinion.The grass color and texture looked like a PS2 madden.Ill be sticking with madden 12 this year.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:41 AM   #38
Pro

OVR: 9

Running backwards, off the wrong foot, into double coverage, 80 yard touchdowns? smh

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »