Home

CONNECTED CAREERS:: DRAFTING METHODS 4 YOUR PLAYER

This is a discussion on CONNECTED CAREERS:: DRAFTING METHODS 4 YOUR PLAYER within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2012, 09:15 PM   #33
Banned

StrawHat Patriot's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: CONNECTED CAREERS:: DRAFTING METHODS 4 YOUR PLAYER

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I was hesitant to put Bills on there, along with Sea for QBs. I put them on there because I know their QB overalls wont be too high(85 at the most).
Oh, okay then.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:23 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
I was hesitant to put Bills on there, along with Sea for QBs. I put them on there because I know their QB overalls wont be too high(85 at the most).
yea IDK about SEA..cus Russell Wilson is gonna be right there waiting wen the QBs in front of him EFF up..Bills might be a good pick to put ur QB on...my choices 4 my QB so far are Miami and Jax..cus Gabbert sux...and idk about Tannehill.....BUT...in the alternate NFL landscapes you all will be creating..u never know what can happen
Old 06-18-2012, 10:57 PM   #35
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12

I will become a undrafted Rookie RB and I will choose the rams and try to prove that I should take over after Jackson leaves for retirement instead of Pead...I would prefer that I would Play off the bench for about 3 years then take over to become a full time starter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2012, 12:16 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawHat Patriot
Speak for yourself when you say "WHO CARES". Don't be such a Madden fanboy, for pete's sake.
I just don't understand the need to come into this thread and post a comment about how you aren't getting Madden this year, maybe people wouldn't get trolled about it if they posted in one of the several threads already bashing the game...
Old 06-19-2012, 01:02 PM   #37
Banned

StrawHat Patriot's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadmcfly
I just don't understand the need to come into this thread and post a comment about how you aren't getting Madden this year, maybe people wouldn't get trolled about it if they posted in one of the several threads already bashing the game...
He was telling the people who use the "minor functions" to stop complaining and that no one cares. I never said I wasn't getting Madden this year on this thread. That guy should have posted on the other thread as well. The conversation was over. No need to bring it up again.
Old 06-19-2012, 01:42 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
That is my plan too. It wouldnt make sense for me to create a QB and have him go to a team like GB, Bengals, Panthers, Ravens that have a franchise QB who are young.

The team I go to will either have a need at that position or starter is getting older.
Teams that have needs/age issues:
QB- Oak, Chiefs(the team my QB will go to), Bills, Cards, SEA
HB- Cin(1st choice), Jets, Colts(a good choice), Den, Gmen, GB.
WR- Bills(depth), Phins, Colts(1st choice), Browns, Car, STL
IMO, I think :
QB-Chiefs is the best team to start with. Cassel is 30. I wouldnt mind sitting for 2 seasons before starting. They have a lot of weapons and can be a explosive and their weapons are young.

RB- It is a toss up with Cin and Colts. Mainly because neither one of the starters are gonna be rated highly(I doubt higher than 82-84). Colts will run the ball more this year. I think it will be a matter of choice. I think IND will run more than Cin. Both are good choices if you want to start with 1st-2nd season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »