Home

what is point of the rtp/infinity engine

This is a discussion on what is point of the rtp/infinity engine within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 07:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
what is point of the rtp/infinity engine

after seeing several footage of madden 13, i would have to admit that the game look better than madden 12. what i dont understand is the buzz about the rtp in madden 13, bcos to me most of the tackle look exactly like madden 12. the rtp in madden 13 is madden 12 animation with rag doll physic. momentum and weight is not a factor. i am still seeing the same pin ball tackling that is in madden 12. big rb like steven jackon dont fight for extra yard in a realistic manner. can somebody pls explain to me what is so special about about the infinity engine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2012, 07:26 PM   #2
Banned

newmoon's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: what is point of the rtp/infinity engine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBear23
after seeing several footage of madden 13, i would have to admit that the game look better than madden 12. what i dont understand is the buzz about the rtp in madden 13, bcos to me most of the tackle look exactly like madden 12. the rtp in madden 13 is madden 12 animation with rag doll physic. momentum and weight is not a factor. i am still seeing the same pin ball tackling that is in madden 12. big rb like steven jackon dont fight for extra yard in a realistic manner. can somebody pls explain to me what is so special about about the infinity engine.

Good Question indeed, what's special is there acknowledgement that something different has to be done. The infinity engine is a step in the right direction, and I for one say it's about damn time!
Old 06-17-2012, 07:28 PM   #3
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: what is point of the rtp/infinity engine

Already several threads discussing the Infinity Engine.

Please use the search

Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »