Home

Will we see something showing the tuning to the lineman and zig zag running?

This is a discussion on Will we see something showing the tuning to the lineman and zig zag running? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2012, 12:16 PM   #41
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Will we see something showing the tuning to the lineman and zig zag running?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
@SimFBallCritic on Twitter said zig-zag running is still in Madden 13 and will be released that way. I do think we will see an improvement in this next year just as NHL has seen yearly additions to their physics engine but no point in begging for it this year.
Appreciate this, now we know, "and knowing is half the battle"!.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2012, 12:21 PM   #42
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Will we see something showing the tuning to the lineman and zig zag running?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Yeah, and while we're referencing 80's cartoons, I think it's truly outrageous, truly, truly, truly outrageous lol
Old 06-21-2012, 12:57 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan

Hopefully someday soon we'll get some of those
Oh that almost brought tears to my eyes. This is one of the reason's why it was so darn fun to run the rock on this game.

By the way..did EA mention anything they were doing to improve Madden13's running game this year? They mention about the zig zag issues? Foot planting,etc? Anything? I sure hope they do something...people wonder why its not that fun to run the ball in Madden..well here is a prime example in that 2k video above...2k had the running engine down pat.

That game still looks pretty decent for being 7 years old..wow
Old 06-21-2012, 01:23 PM   #44
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Yep, and that seals it for me. Wake me up when another company comes into the fold. Until then... it's been fun.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:57 PM   #45
Rookie

XplosiveRunna26's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdevil20
Yep, and that seals it for me. Wake me up when another company comes into the fold. Until then... it's been fun.
It's obvious at this point that EA has given up on this Gen's consoles and just prepping for the next-Gen..so expect madden 15 to be the glorified madden 06..and HOPEFULLY by then we'd have other brands to choose from.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2012, 03:47 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Sorry Taz but that is like wishing for Santa to come even though you know he is not real. EA has the money and power to retain the NFL license FOREVER. So I highly doubt we see any other football game other than EA Football.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:51 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Sorry Taz but that is like wishing for Santa to come even though you know he is not real. EA has the money and power to retain the NFL license FOREVER. So I highly doubt we see any other football game other than EA Football.
Oh I know. I'm not hoping for an exclusive license. I don't want to see anyone locked out. I will wait until some sort of miracle happens and the NFL lets more than one company have a license. Until then I am exercising my option to opt out of purchasing a product I do not enjoy. With the updated rosters for APF, I now have a game I immensly enjoy playing against other guys on my friends list. To each their own
Old 06-21-2012, 04:16 PM   #48
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Your tune will change drastically when Madden 14 unveils all new player movement and footplanting, I guarantee you that player movement will be addressed big time next year. You don't have to wait for another company. I can't honestly believe that you expected them to change the player movement drastically after seeing the E3 videos. Do you know how developing a video game even works? It will take several months for them to fix this, but like I said it WILL be fixed in Madden 14.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 06-21-2012 at 04:20 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »