Home

Sounds like Commentary has improved since E3

This is a discussion on Sounds like Commentary has improved since E3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2012, 12:50 AM   #9
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Sounds like Commentary has improved since E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttackAttack
It really seems like they are trying to do what we ask.
It will take a lot more than changing the scoreboard and improving the commentary with Jim and Phil to make me believe they are putting in what we ask. If that is the case and based off the amount of threads in here, then In Franchise Editing along with 32 team control(at least for OFFLINE players) would be patched in before the game comes out.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:01 AM   #10
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Here'sa couple more tweets, these are from a member of TSS who wasn't at the last community day.

You guys have no idea how passionate the Devs are about making Madden a great game for now on.

I talked to Vic Lugo today, that dude is for real. Trust me, Madden is in good hands. This is just phase 1.
I feel that it is in good hands...

I never ready liked the old dev team cuz I remember Cummings saying RTP wouldnt be possible with this generation of hardware...their favorite line was "maybe next year" lol

And look what happened when he got the boot...RTP booooyahhh
Old 06-21-2012, 01:01 AM   #11
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by goravens2052
It will take a lot more than changing the scoreboard and improving the commentary with Jim and Phil to make me believe they are putting in what we ask. If that is the case and based off the amount of threads in here, then In Franchise Editing along with 32 team control(at least for OFFLINE players) would be patched in before the game comes out.
Dude they can't patch something that big before the game comes out. What people need to understand is that Franchise Mode was removed from the game. Connected Careers is like Franchise Mode but it's an all new mode. They didn't remove fantasy draft and player editing from Franchise Mode, they simply didn't add it to Connected Careers and won't unless they have the proper time to make sure the feature works properly. This team won't put things in the game if they are not going to work properly, those days are over. Their motto is do it right or not at all. They aren't going to rush these features in the game before the final build and half a- it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2012, 01:46 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 0

Commentary is an area that they really need improvment is is nice to hear they are still working on the game.

Quote:
What people need to understand is that Franchise Mode was removed from the game. Connected Careers is like Franchise Mode but it's an all new mode. They didn't remove fantasy draft and player editing from Franchise Mode, they simply didn't add it to Connected Careers and won't unless they have the proper time to make sure the feature works properly. This team won't put things in the game if they are not going to work properly, those days are over. Their motto is do it right or not at all. They aren't going to rush these features in the game before the final build and half a- it.
To thousands of fans without those listed options, many that have made this game great for decades the game is broken rushed and in some ways half the product we are use too.JMHO
Old 06-21-2012, 01:48 AM   #13
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1D4ever
Commentary is an area that they really need improvment is is nice to hear they are still working on the game.

To thousands of fans without those listed options, many that have made this game great for decades the game is broken rushed and in some ways half the product we are use too.JMHO
This game will be much more than we have ever gotten in the past, people just don't understand the depth of Connected Careers. It is so much deeper than what we got in Franchise Mode last year.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:59 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Cool CR. Has anybody mentioned directly to them about comparing the player movement in M10 with that found in M12? I only ask because that gives a clear example of what we are talking about, so there is no misunderstanding.
I'm not there this week but I will send it out in the morning.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Old 06-21-2012, 01:59 AM   #15
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
This game will be much more than we have ever gotten in the past, people just don't understand the depth of Connected Careers. It is so much deeper than what we got in Franchise Mode last year.
But so much more restrictive at the same time. I guess its a trade off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2012, 07:04 AM   #16
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

I wish there were some videos where we could hear crowd noise and team specific sounds. There is so much noise at E3 that it makes it really hard to hear the audio.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »