Home

Deion Sanders' Madden NFL 13 Ratings Revealed

This is a discussion on Deion Sanders' Madden NFL 13 Ratings Revealed within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2012, 02:09 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Primetime's Madden NFL 13 Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
wrong his tackle, strength and hit power ratings would factor into the overall and if you don't jack up those ratings just to make him a 99 overall he won't end up being a 99 overall.

The BCV and Punt Return ratings won't even play a role in determining his overall.

Now just because his overall wouldn't be a 99 doesn't mean he wouldn't be the most the effective man cover DB in the game.

I just prefer to make these players play to true tendencies on the field and not worry about their overall rating as much.
in madden 2000 he was a 100 ovr, his tackle was around 54, but his catch was like 89. I created him in M12 he was a 99 before i got halfway down the page. He was a below average tackler for cb, but he was not the worst.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:52 PM   #10
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Deion Sanders' Madden NFL 13 Ratings Revealed

Deion is great. He's as much an expert showman and entertainer as Freddie Mercury was in rock music, with both being amazing talents at their professions. Both men also have/had 'stage personas', like Deion when he's in his 'Prime Time' mode and Freddie when he was onstage as compared to how quiet he was offstage.

Deion always makes me laugh, or at the least smile lol. I enjoy watching him on NFL Network and getting his take on things. The Madden clip above was really amusing.

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"
Old 06-26-2012, 02:53 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning
He should be a 100 overall. I think Aikman should only be in the low 90s. Irvin should be a 99 and Emmitt should maybe be a 95 since he isn't one of the most physically gifted backs there ever was.
Irvin wouldn't have the speed or acceleration IMO to justify a 99 overall.

Those two ratings are like huge increases towards the overall rating. I'm pretty sure unless you give him 90+ speed and acceleration he can't possibly reach 99 overall.

I'm a huge Cowboys fan aswell but i think some of you guys are simply just giving out a 99 overall ratings for the hell of it.

This is the reason why EA does it because they know there are more Madden fans who prefer high extreme arcade type ratings and those that don't are in the miniority.

And yes there are several types of ratings in Madden when set above 90 leads to ARCADE type of movement and results on the field.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2012, 02:58 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1D4ever
in madden 2000 he was a 100 ovr, his tackle was around 54, but his catch was like 89. I created him in M12 he was a 99 before i got halfway down the page. He was a below average tackler for cb, but he was not the worst.
Madden 2000 probably had like 4 ratings total that impacted his overall to be really high.

Speed, Quickness, Catching and Awareness....

He should not be a 99 or 100 overall player plain and simple. Now again that doesn't mean he can't be rated properly to be the most effective cover corner in the game.

I think you guys are using the overall rating to judge a players ability and tendencies on the field which is WRONG IMO.

Also if Deion was a WR do you honestly think he would have 89 catch ability?

DB's in Madden can pick off a high number of passes without even being rated in the 80's for catching ability.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 06-26-2012, 04:14 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Madden 2000 probably had like 4 ratings total that impacted his overall to be really high.

Speed, Quickness, Catching and Awareness....

He should not be a 99 or 100 overall player plain and simple. Now again that doesn't mean he can't be rated properly to be the most effective cover corner in the game.

I think you guys are using the overall rating to judge a players ability and tendencies on the field which is WRONG IMO.

Also if Deion was a WR do you honestly think he would have 89 catch ability?

DB's in Madden can pick off a high number of passes without even being rated in the 80's for catching ability.
This simple just create him in M12 and see what you get without looking at ovr, you can't make him correct and have him any lower than 98. His only weakness is tackling and hit power not huge for a cb. Deion had great hands, it hard to catch a pass thrown to avoid you, plus if you can snag a baseball going foul yes you can catch i agree with the 89.

On Irvin I agree my cap came to a 94ovr.

Last edited by 1D4ever; 06-26-2012 at 04:18 PM.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:44 PM   #14
Rookie

Str0mTropper's Arena

I hope they added this too, you can't have Prime without it.

I know it's a long shot but would be nice.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:02 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 25
Remember guys, their ratings in the game reflect what their ratings would have been as rookies not their ratings during the prime of their careers

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2012, 01:19 AM   #16
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
Remember guys, their ratings in the game reflect what their ratings would have been as rookies not their ratings during the prime of their careers

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
So will it cost less xp to make them better quicker?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »