Home

legends playability in cc

This is a discussion on legends playability in cc within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
legends playability in cc

Deion Sanders if my favorite player of all time. Naturally ibwas excited when I found out he was going to be 1 of the legends included in madden 13. My question does anyone know if it will be possible to place him or any 1 of the other legends on any of the 32 teams and play with that team for my online/offline franchise? Or are the legends only playable through the superstar mode type of cc?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2012, 01:04 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: legends playability in cc

Quote:
Originally Posted by awdb
Deion Sanders if my favorite player of all time. Naturally ibwas excited when I found out he was going to be 1 of the legends included in madden 13. My question does anyone know if it will be possible to place him or any 1 of the other legends on any of the 32 teams and play with that team for my online/offline franchise? Or are the legends only playable through the superstar mode type of cc?
Legend players are only playable in Connected Careers when you are controlling them, not available as a Coach.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:05 PM   #3
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by awdb
There is no on/offline franchise, the two options you have are play as a coach(which gives you control of the team and is similar to on/offline franchise) and play as a player(which gives you control of the player but it uses the normal camera not the "SuperStar Mode" position specific annoying one of the past.

To answer your question though, no you cannot add legendary players to teams if you choose to play as a coach.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:17 PM   #4
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

....My heart just broke.

I thought we could play as a coach and have legends on and them be on teams..

Still excited, but man, I hate superstar, I would never play with just one player so this ruins legends for me.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:18 PM   #5
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbowers7
....My heart just broke.

I thought we could play as a coach and have legends on and them be on teams..

Still excited, but man, I hate superstar, I would never play with just one player so this ruins legends for me.
Wait this is only true for offline, in online you can have a mix of legendary players and coaches.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2012, 01:21 PM   #6
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

I was hoping that we would be able to add legends to teams like Barry on the Lions as a rookie (like they said) but me be the Colts, I do not want to be in a league where we use single players, I like coach leagues.

So do you mean they can NOT be in your CC unless a user is controlling one of the legends? Or what?

Kind of confused, any info from the creators or Community guys on exactly what can be done?

Either way, Ill be in line at midnight, but I so wanna play with legends in atleast one CC.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:24 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Wait this is only true for offline, in online you can have a mix of legendary players and coaches.
Don't confuse things though. Even if you have legendary players on, you can still only control them as that specific player. No signing legend players as a Coach. In rbowers7's example, if you wanted Barry on the Lions as a rookie, you'd have to be in control of Barry Sanders.

You can, however, use legend Coaches in a Coach CCM.

Last edited by RedZoneD25; 06-25-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:29 PM   #8
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZoneD25
Don't confuse things though. Even if you have legendary players on, you can still only control them as that specific player. No signing legend players as a Coach. In your example, if you wanted Barry on the Lions as a rookie, you'd have to be in control of Barry Sanders.

You can, however, use legend Coaches in a Coach CCM.
Ah man, that defeats the purpose of having all these legends for me. I feel like I was just givin the biggest Reese cup in the world and when I bit into it, there was no peanut butterrrrr!

Well hope they add more legends and playability in 14', Legends are really something that could add a lot to the game, at least for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »