Home

Bob Wylie working on O-Line Play for Madden 14

This is a discussion on Bob Wylie working on O-Line Play for Madden 14 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2012, 09:22 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Bob Wylie working on O-Line Play for Madden 14

Madden14 needs double-team pass blocking and dynamic player interactions that help with those animations. The OL/DL line interactions are terrible in Madden. Also more NFL penalties need too be added along with interactions that realistically trigger offensive and defensive pass interference calls.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2012, 09:37 AM   #26
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Here is all I got to say right now. I don't really care who is advising or working on the coding. I just want to see proper running blocking and proper pass blocking. But on the D side of the ball. I want to finally see DEs get pressure and I also want to see DEs have different types of pass rush methods of getting to the QB. Like a spin move or Reggie White type bullrush. I just want to see both sides of the ball balance out overall come Madden 14.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:47 AM   #27
Banned

StrawHat Patriot's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfletch71
Madden14 needs double-team pass blocking and dynamic player interactions that help with those animations. The OL/DL line interactions are terrible in Madden. Also more NFL penalties need too be added along with interactions that realistically trigger offensive and defensive pass interference calls.
Don't forget Blocking A.I. Too many missed blocks with the player sliding and looking at the defender, not actually attempting to block unless I move my QB around the place.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:59 AM   #28
Rookie

reddogmaddogbul's Arena

OVR: 7

Wow madden 13 hasn't even dropped and where talking about Madden 14 maybe the year.The trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be.Time does not change us it just unfolds the reality of Madden.

Mega
Football is in the building.

Last edited by reddogmaddogbul; 06-26-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:11 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddogmaddogbul
Wow madden 13 hasn't even dropped and where talking about Madden 14 may be the year.The trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be.Time does not change us it just unfolds the reality of Madden.
There's just too many disappointments for many fans to see anything happy about. Line play has never been right, physic secondary has been all over this gen, and this year want to take out importing draft classes and many more things. I mean from madden to ncaa's either programs they made and did little with (team builder, coaching carousel), to what seems to be this connected career they say is no where near ready, it kind of puts a bad taste in people's mouths when they think of EAs football.

At Alabama, our players don't win Heisman Trophies. Our teams win National Championships.-Bear Bryant
Old 06-26-2012, 12:19 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfletch71
There win ALWAYS be something to complain about in every game every year. It all comes down to how much of an issue it is for each individual. I could go on for hours about things I don't like about every game released this year or this sports gaming cycle.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Old 06-26-2012, 12:23 PM   #31
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats3912
wait a minute....Madden 13 isnt even out yet and we're already saying Madden 14 IS the year???? I thought THIS was the year??? This Forum is almost comical sometimes. Dont worry guys, im sure Madden 14 will have sometihing for us to complain about and Madden 15 will "be the year".

LOL. What I find comical is when people take whatever is actually posted and twist it to mean whatever they want. You quote my post but still proceed to state something I didn't.

You: "Madden 13 isnt even out yet and we're already saying Madden 14 IS the year????"

Me: I love hearing stuff like this. I feel like I will be able to enjoy M13 with CC, since I was able to tolerate M07 with Live Opponent but M14 seems like it will "the year". I hope so.

SMH.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2012, 12:28 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

One other issue of line play that doesn't get mentioned much is injuries.

The offensive line is one of the most frequently injured positions in football, but injuries never occur to offensive linemen in Madden or NCAA unless there is a turnover and the lineman happens to make a tackle.

They need to make it possible for every player in Madden/NCAA to get hurt in any live situation, not just when tackles occur.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »