Home

For Those Who Are NOT Buying Madden 13

This is a discussion on For Those Who Are NOT Buying Madden 13 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 01:22 PM   #25
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: For Those Who Are NOT Buying Madden 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
If I advance I just continue to follow the sametime frame. Its just that my team is playing.

Example. I have the NY Giants. I make the wildcard round. I will check NFL.com and see when the NFL wilcard game is being played. Now there will be 2 games but I will pick the team that is the same seed as me, and play the day they are schedule to play.

Now I advance to the divisional round, and I will do the same all the way to the superbowl if I make it that far. Seeds will change in the divisional round, but that is the only round where you just pick a day to play. Saturday or Sunday. After that there will be only one NFC championship game, and then there is only one superbowl. I just play the morning of those games. .
So if the team you replaced in the playoff loses in real life in the Wildcard round, but you win the divisional round, you take the place of the team that won against you in real life, right? That makes sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2012, 01:29 PM   #26
Rookie

Stacks's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
this is a pointless thread to be in madden fourm
This has everything to do with Madden. It's a thread for people who have been buying Madden since the beginning or at least for years now, that won't be buying Madden this year. Those countless hours playing Madden will be spent playing something else this year. How is that pointless? There are other games out there that can replace Madden for at least a year. My suggestion was MLB the Show. Someone else suggested NHL Hockey and also Fifa. All good suggestions.
Old 06-28-2012, 01:31 PM   #27
Rookie

Stacks's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
Kind of a pointless post.
So pointless that you decided to come in and post a one liner about it. Congrats and move along to the next thread.
Old 06-28-2012, 01:40 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyax
So pointless that you decided to come in and post a one liner about it. Congrats and move along to the next thread.
Dude, you misunderstood. It was pointless that the other guy comes into the thread to just say the thread was pointless. Why would he even do that. I'm saying his post was pointless. I don't have a problem with the thread.
Old 06-28-2012, 01:50 PM   #29
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
Dude, you misunderstood. It was pointless that the other guy comes into the thread to just say the thread was pointless. Why would he even do that. I'm saying his post was pointless. I don't have a problem with the thread.
So you are posting a worthless post about a worthless post which in turn has cause me to make this pointless post which could have been all avoided if we didnt have this worthless thread?

Old 06-28-2012, 01:59 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
So you are posting a worthless post about a worthless post which in turn has cause me to make this pointless post which could have been all avoided if we didnt have this worthless thread?
Except it's not a worthless thread.
Old 06-28-2012, 02:06 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'll be buying NCAA 13 this year. I'm passing on Madden since there hasn't been anything I've seen in video's that make me want to spend more than a couple hours on it. The infinity engine looks wacky and the animations look pretty much the same to Madden 12. I'll probably buy it used down the road but until EA can "get it right", I'm not giving them my hard earned 60$.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2012, 02:59 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 13

When I watched Madden 13's E3 interviews on CC, it shows be more of an RPG, rather than an actual franchise. Since when does Madden turn into an RPG? It's like all it is is NCAA's road to glory game rather than a continuous franchise. If I wanted an RPG, I'd get Final Fantasy.

At Alabama, our players don't win Heisman Trophies. Our teams win National Championships.-Bear Bryant

Last edited by Aranor; 06-28-2012 at 04:04 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »