Home

Madden NFL Creative Director Asks About Future Virtual Twitter Feed Personalities

This is a discussion on Madden NFL Creative Director Asks About Future Virtual Twitter Feed Personalities within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2012, 10:47 PM   #57
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL Creative Director Asks About Future Virtual Twitter Feed Personalities

Haters and Fanatics talking about their teams good and bad moves... Make up some twitter names (or have OSers supply their own) and then let them give praise to every move or hate on everything.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:53 PM   #58
Pro

TerpsJunkie's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL Creative Director Asks About Future Virtual Twitter Feed Personalities

Rob Lowe should be in and he should only post false rumors.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:58 PM   #59
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

Not a fan of the twitter feature however, an official team feed that could be personally created by the player would be nice.

I think having the generic database would be cool so that the feature remains used in an offline CCM, but allow the player to override the feed with their own custom remark about a transaction, game, award etc (Also, if implemented the Commissioner should have the ability to edit for content control. I would not want somebody beating the censors, having to boot them and then me not being able to remove, or edit it).
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:02 AM   #60
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino
Boo hoo. It adds immersion to a mode that people wanted immersion in. Yes gameplay is a priority, but if Franchise mode sucks, a lot of people won't play Madden. They go hand in hand
Yea because some bogus "twitter" handle makes me feel "immersed" in my franchise...Wow, some of the things people complain about and also appluad on here are puzzling.

You know what would make me feel "immersed" in a franchise? A rookie class that actually came from NCAA. Players that I could actually edit to reflect their real life counterpart. I could go on but I won't...But hey guess what? We got Adam Shefter tweeting in the game!!! YES!!!! *facepalm*
Old 07-06-2012, 12:40 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerForce
Yea because some bogus "twitter" handle makes me feel "immersed" in my franchise...Wow, some of the things people complain about and also appluad on here are puzzling.

You know what would make me feel "immersed" in a franchise? A rookie class that actually came from NCAA. Players that I could actually edit to reflect their real life counterpart. I could go on but I won't...But hey guess what? We got Adam Shefter tweeting in the game!!! YES!!!! *facepalm*
please stop, at least they're adding cool new innovative things and are actually TRYING to create a better football game experience. And if they had included NCAA import into this years game it most likely would have been broken or glitched and people like you would have found reasons to bitch about that too so just give it a rest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2012, 03:34 PM   #62
Pro

cuttingteeth's Arena

OVR: 14
Location: I live on the road - ghosting servers of family members...haha.

What if it allowed you to mouth off back to the ESPN fools, and then a whole tirade got started that may or may not have you traded to the worst team out of spite?
Old 07-06-2012, 03:39 PM   #63
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

I would love to see @ESPNStatInfo to provide user with obscure stats.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 07-06-2012, 05:18 PM   #64
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidd
please stop, at least they're adding cool new innovative things and are actually TRYING to create a better football game experience. And if they had included NCAA import into this years game it most likely would have been broken or glitched and people like you would have found reasons to bitch about that too so just give it a rest.

Why you mad tho?

What makes you think this "cool" new thing will not be broken? I never had issues with NCAA import so that must have sucked for you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »