Home

New equipment

This is a discussion on New equipment within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2012, 08:53 PM   #33
Rookie

edjames01's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick589
I get what youre saying but like i already said there was already a league news menu that told you all those things...and it wasnt even considered a feature just part of franchise mode.
The menu in 2012 is HORRIBLE. It doesn't compare to 5% of any current sports game. It doesn't even compare to 5 year old games.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by edjames01
The menu in 2012 is HORRIBLE. It doesn't compare to 5% of any current sports game. It doesn't even compare to 5 year old games.
Agreed but i think youre missing my point....the whole league news thing has been in the game its not some new feature. Sure they made it all pretty with the twitter stuff..but league news has been in the game for a while
Old 07-12-2012, 09:43 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick589
Agreed but i think youre missing my point....the whole league news thing has been in the game its not some new feature. Sure they made it all pretty with the twitter stuff..but league news has been in the game for a while
How much you wanna bet edjames01 will be back in 4 months complaining that rich eisen and mark schlerith are tweeting the same thing in week 14 as they did in week3??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 11:11 PM   #36
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Are we really debating twitter feeds vs. roster editing? Man, Madden can't get here quick enough.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:22 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Are we really debating twitter feeds vs. roster editing? Man, Madden can't get here quick enough.
Not really debating im just trying to make the point that whatever you want in the game ( twitter editing importing draft classes) differs from person to person and no one thig is more important that the other and they should all be im
the game...savvy?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »