Home

Madden: How do you call your passing game?

This is a discussion on Madden: How do you call your passing game? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2012, 12:02 AM   #33
Pro

Mckinley Cash's Arena

OVR: 11
I run a Spread (Air Raid). I've actually used gameface to create Dana Holgorsen and edited my roster before I started the CCM to put Geno Smith on the Chiefs. I started him out at a 76 OVR, considering he will likely be a Top 5 pick in April. But I use a lot of short throws to the slot along with the occasional draw play to set up a deep throw to my deep threats. I had Dwayne Bowe, Jonathon Baldwin, Randall Cobb, and Jamaal Charles when I threw for over 800 yards and 12 TDs in a game against the Colts, with 2 INT. he ended up with over 6000 yds passing and over 60 TDs on the year. I just started year 2 and I ended up trading the #7 pick + baldwin + next years 1st rd for Hakeem Nicks, to further solidify the passing game.

I play on All Pro with default sliders and threshold at 50, btw.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:49 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: Madden: How do you call your passing game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronS444
West Coaster for life. I'd bore the H@ll out of most people I'm sure.

My FB's and TE's get alot of work. IRL, my WR's would be going crazy. They rarely lead my team in receptions, NEVER in td's.

TE Z, TE corner, and TE out are my $$$ plays. TONS of screens too.
Who do you like as your favorite runner-receiver at FB?

I just decided to return to a Walsh WCO CCM and chose KC so I could get Charles in at HB and play Hillis at FB, where I think he can be a real dual threat.

I'd imagine Jacob Hester would play really well in a WCO. I know Marcel Reese has sick speed for a FB, and I wonder how he'd play in the Walsh system/book.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »