Home

(CC)?? Andrew Luck decides to come back for his senior year

This is a discussion on (CC)?? Andrew Luck decides to come back for his senior year within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2012, 08:33 PM   #65
Pro

moneal2001's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: (CC)?? Andrew Luck decides to come back for his senior year

its 100 different possible outcomes for each single season. so you are gonna be hard pressed to play enough to run into the same things happening twice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 08:44 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 6

I do not understand the kills replay - ability? Ratings haven't been randomized in years and when they were it was garbage. Yes randomizing names would be nice but there's 30 years worth of prospects and classes and if you chose to restart a franchise (or I guess CCM) I would assume it would be with a new coach and a new scheme as was already mentioned. Worse case scenario save before you advance and reload until you get a class you haven't before.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:47 PM   #67
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi XIII
Yeah, and this is what I'm getting from all this...

If you start a different franchise it'll be different players that get those storylines. No two players will be the same for each persons CCM. Same names (and I'm guessing the players physical traits like height & weight plus background like college) in each CCM but different outcomes & ratings.

So there's a player named Michael Miller that's a 6'3 227lbs QB from USC that comes out the 2014 draft as a 83 overall with a storyline. But in another CCM you can get Michael Miller with the same height, same weight, same college & same draft year/class, but he's a 62 overall with no storyline.
The player ratings are static. It's the names that are random. College, height, weight should all remain the same. Just like last year.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:31 PM   #68
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Someone said earlier in here that the rating are hard coded.Unless something happen to them.
Only 10 players from each draft class has a story so the other 200+ players will have the same rating no matter what correct? If so then thats whats killing the replay value.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:59 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
I seen this awhile back.

So only a handful of players have storylines, correct? The rest of the players that don't, their ratings will stay the same in every draft class if they are not one of the 10 that are dynamic?
Wait so if the one team you control doesn't draft one of the 10 players(which is likely) the storyline will mean nothing to your exprience thats weak I thought all of them had a storyline.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:16 AM   #70
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
Someone said earlier in here that the rating are hard coded.Unless something happen to them.
Only 10 players from each draft class has a story so the other 200+ players will have the same rating no matter what correct? If so then thats whats killing the replay value.
The player ratings are static, the names are not. Plus you'll have over 30 draft classes. I don't play through franchise that fast that I'd plow through 60 draft classes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1D4ever
Wait so if the one team you control doesn't draft one of the 10 players(which is likely) the storyline will mean nothing to your exprience thats weak I thought all of them had a storyline.
You expect every 60 OVR UDFA to have a unique story? Guys, think about this. These are ESPN-like stories. It's Trey Wingo following the players. Tweets, etc. Every year, how many big stories really come out of the draft?

Last edited by Broncos86; 07-19-2012 at 01:19 AM.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:51 AM   #71
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86

You expect every 60 OVR UDFA to have a unique story? Guys, think about this. These are ESPN-like stories. It's Trey Wingo following the players. Tweets, etc. Every year, how many big stories really come out of the draft?
Looks like we likely don't get a storyline on the 12th pick of the draft. 10 is a very small sample considering you can only draft with one team it hardly seems worth the effort.

Last edited by 1D4ever; 07-19-2012 at 01:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 03:43 AM   #72
Banned

ross6655's Arena

OVR: 5

This sounds really cool, I will probably get screwed over though lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »