Home

Amazon Madden 13 question

This is a discussion on Amazon Madden 13 question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
Pro

gamemaster-2005's Arena

OVR: 8
Icon5 Amazon Madden 13 question

Has anyone ordered it from them yet? And is anyone else getting charged freaking $7.98 to get it on release date when in the past they have only charged .99 cents?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 04:17 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Amazon Madden 13 question

If you are not getting a deal on the game, why not purchase it from a retail store?
Old 07-19-2012, 04:23 PM   #3
Pro

gamemaster-2005's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
If you are not getting a deal on the game, why not purchase it from a retail store?
They have a $15 credit for future item but I don't understand why so much on shipping. Every time they do credit towards future items I order from them, and every time I have always used release date shipping. Never been charged more than .99 cents. Did they go up on shipping prices?
Old 07-19-2012, 05:30 PM   #4
Rookie

CoachofthaYear1's Arena

OVR: 0

.99 cents to delivery ur game huh... well nowa days a postage stamp is dame near 99 cents lol... GAS is ******** an same with price of house's this world is just ******** lets all raise prive of everything but keep minimum wage the same.. so yeh i doesnt really surprize me that that shippin with amazon for that game did a double quaddrupple lol
Old 07-19-2012, 09:16 PM   #5
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

i dont get how ppl think this is a great deal... u still have pay $65 for game and then u get a coupon for $15 off a future purchase so how is that a deal? and esp since they bumped up the S+H to $8. best just go to your local gamestop,best buy,walmart, kmart etc and u not waiting around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 09:34 PM   #6
MVP

CaliDude916's Arena

OVR: 14

I had Madden 13 pre-ordered from there until I found out they changed the release date delivery price, then I cancelled. That and not wanting to wait til 5pm to get my game, I decided to go to Best Buy instead. Plus, Jerry Rice and Bill Walsh are a pre-order bonus!

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-19-2012, 10:20 PM   #7
Rookie

StanleyStutters's Arena

I have a Prime membership so I got free shipping, but Amazon's new charges are ridiculous. They've been offering $0.99 release date shipping for as long as I can remember and now all of the sudden they jack the price up to $7.98? At least Amazon is still tax-free in most states hopefully they don't drop that next.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:46 PM   #8
Rookie

Calipup's Arena

OVR: 12

Someone asked about why this was not available like a month ago. They said they only had a current amount of "spots" for this shipping method and they have been filled up now. So they did offer this, it's just that you guys are way too late to take advantage of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
i dont get how ppl think this is a great deal... u still have pay $65 for game and then u get a coupon for $15 off a future purchase so how is that a deal? and esp since they bumped up the S+H to $8. best just go to your local gamestop,best buy,walmart, kmart etc and u not waiting around.
I don't know where you're getting 65 from but it was an even 60 for me. Meaning it really only costs 45 dollars. Shipping is free with SSS and I only have to wait about a week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »