Home

Madden 13 - CONCERNS

This is a discussion on Madden 13 - CONCERNS within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2012, 07:11 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 25
All I can say for certain is this... After a week it will still play and feel just like every other madden...

Maybe ill be wrong.... Kinda hope I am. But I just find it do hard to be optimistic anymore about anything EA or others state until I personally get it at some point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2012, 04:20 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 13 - CONCERNS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershock9958
This is exaggeration at best.
Not really, they still can't get the O and D-line interaction correct and this has been a for about 10 years.OLB and Ends don't rush the passer like they should and your DT's with high Power Move and Block Shed attributes are the ones that get the most pressure and it should be the opposite.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:08 AM   #43
I am Batmoose

MooseBoyJ's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisffsilva
First I want to say that I am big fan of the series and I will definitely buy.
As every year they show videos about the new feature, but when the game is released, we can not see these updates. In my opinion if they spend 50% of the time and money they spend on advertising, the game would be much better.
I understand that is a tradition, but I do not care who will be on the cover of the game. If the game was good, could have just written on the cover of "Madden" and everyone would buy.
Do not invest time and money on advertising, investing in the game because if they make a good product, the game sells itself.

PROBLEMS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yPS5yNakAg
At 5:50 in this video we can see Rashard Moreno HB 220lb in straight position running over and knocking Casey Hampton DT 325lb. Really ?!? Where is tension physics ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZvNY2VaTlg
At 5:19 and 9:13 we see the DB just looking at the WR make the reception. Where is better coverage ??!

In the same video at 5:11 we see number 99 running free through the middle to get the sack when it gets stuck at number 77. Really ?!? We are in 2012/2013 and still continue with the same basic problems?
its knowshon not Rashad
Old 07-25-2012, 12:11 PM   #44
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOTC Wayne
Not really, they still can't get the O and D-line interaction correct and this has been a for about 10 years.OLB and Ends don't rush the passer like they should and your DT's with high Power Move and Block Shed attributes are the ones that get the most pressure and it should be the opposite.
10 years ago would be Madden 2002. Are you seriously going to hold Madden 2002 to the same standards as Madden 2012? OL/DL play was a "problem" back then? I don't recall that.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:17 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 25
You guys keep pointing to the ncaa article when most of those points aren't relevant to Madden anyways. Not to mention the article points to things that were announced way ahead of time that weren't worked on in the first place yet the author wrote like it was completely new information. Sorry but it is what it is. When Madden comes out and a few people complain about line interaction "being wrong" yet it was announces months ago that not much was done to it this year then we are just being "surprised" by things we already knew.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »