Home

Madden 13 Fantasy Draft Work Around?

This is a discussion on Madden 13 Fantasy Draft Work Around? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2012, 01:11 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 13 Fantasy Draft Work Around?

^I did exactly that since I've been doing my fantasy draft for the last few weeks even without the ratings out as sort of a fun thing to do with my league while we wait for 13.

What I found was that the computer drafted completely unrealistically. They would draft certain positions for each round almost exclusively and it was super easy to get better players at every position than them. For example they would draft a DE in the low 80s OVR while there was still 90+ OVR players at impact positions that they still needed. For my draft, I ended up just going BPA at position of need for the CPU, but it's really up to the commish to decide what he thinks is best.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:09 AM   #10
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_New_Classic
^I did exactly that since I've been doing my fantasy draft for the last few weeks even without the ratings out as sort of a fun thing to do with my league while we wait for 13.

What I found was that the computer drafted completely unrealistically. They would draft certain positions for each round almost exclusively and it was super easy to get better players at every position than them. For example they would draft a DE in the low 80s OVR while there was still 90+ OVR players at impact positions that they still needed. For my draft, I ended up just going BPA at position of need for the CPU, but it's really up to the commish to decide what he thinks is best.
I was just going to use a roster on Madden 12 that includes the new rookies and just do a fantasy draft that way. I know the draft logic is messed up, but it would be the easiest/quickest way to get it all done instead of going through every round. It is already going to take a lot of time to get everything set up in 13, so eliminating extra time is needed at this point.

I would like to start mine now but before I do all of this stuff with 12 I would like knowing if this is for sure possible in 13
Old 07-24-2012, 02:32 PM   #11
Rookie

mars85042's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm so frustrated I have an 8 man fantasy draft offline sim league and that's the only way we play, due to all the online glitches I don't even know what to do now??? Is there any online sim leagues I can trust
I hope your idea works I would put in the time to have a good fantasy draft!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2012, 04:35 PM   #12
Rookie

This is a deal breaker for me. I play single player offline franchise mode. Haven't found enough friends to play an online franchise with yet.

I love doing a fantasy draft in single player offline mode to see how well I can build a team and do with them.

Now EA is regressing the franchise just like they did with the Madden 06 game for 360/PS3 compared to PS2 versions of that game and previous PS2 versions of Madden. They regress the feature set in a year (2012) that would have normally been a new gen console year had Sony/MS stuck with the normal cycle length. Now EA can then "add" those features back in over the next 5+ yrs so they can continue to justify to themselves charging $60 per year.

Just when I thought EA couldn't sink any lower, they do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »