Home

MADDEN 13' Player look/profile update. Did EA do it?

This is a discussion on MADDEN 13' Player look/profile update. Did EA do it? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2012, 03:34 PM   #17
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: MADDEN 13' Player look/profile update. Did EA do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by P21J
I wonder if they can implement faces easier this year with their "Gameface" feature they put in for '13. Since we can't do it, I would like to hope and expect EA to do so as well since we are banking off of their roster updates entirely. It would be refreshing if they did this, but given their track record...I can't be too sure. Still optimistic though.
Totally agree with this and when I first heard Gameface was in M13, I thought that would mean Users had the ability to edit faces in-game. I would hope this is something they are planning on implementing in the future but I don't see it happening as long as EA is paying for the NFL exclusive. NCAA finally implemented custom stadium music/sounds but Madden still hasn't and I believe it's due to them being concerned that too much User customization will prevent some for feeling the need to buy the next edition. I also think that's why we haven't seen Madden back on PC.

After the M13 drops, if the faces are still not correct, we should all definitely push for the devs to utilize the Gameface tech to get them right with the first roster update.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:30 PM   #18
Rookie

augmental's Arena

OVR: 0
Angry Re: MADDEN 13' Player look/profile update. Did EA do it?

I decided to finally go through some of the M13 E3 videos that featured the Chiefs and was very surprised at how HORRIBLE coach Romeo Crennel looks! What is going on with his head / hat and his hand holding the clipboard looks contorted. Has anyone seen a different build that has this fixed? They should just remove the hat if it is going to look that bad, wow.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:48 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by edjames01
he measured at 5-10 7/8 at the combine, I SERIOUSLY doubt he gained an inch, and that Reggie's pissed at not being 6-0 lol (I'm 6-1, were I 5-11, I could have seen myself doing it)

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2006&genpos=RB

http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/MIA
also has him listed at 5-11 (click on his name)

Acknowledge nfl.com weights and heights are sometimes incorrect, Wilfork is OFFICIALLY listed at 325 (yeah right!)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampede_94
That's exactly it! We need someone in there with a passion for the game like we have and that wants to utilize the time they are getting paid for to actually do it right. If the person behind it as giving us half effort, then it's time for them to kindly be dismissed and pay a die hard who gives every bit of attention to stats and detail, in there to update players and rosters.
don't need to get paid! we could make a thread of necessary edits and ask EA/Mr Moore to update accordingly... no? then, they won't be getting our money... note Mr Moore has an account here.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:53 PM   #20
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by caballero
he measured at 5-10 7/8 at the combine, I SERIOUSLY doubt he gained an inch, and that Reggie's pissed at not being 6-0 lol (I'm 6-1, were I 5-11, I could have seen myself doing it)

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2006&genpos=RB

http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/MIA
also has him listed at 5-11 (click on his name)

Acknowledge nfl.com weights and heights are sometimes incorrect, Wilfork is OFFICIALLY listed at 325 (yeah right!)...

don't need to get paid! we could make a thread of necessary edits and ask EA/Mr Moore to update accordingly... no? then, they won't be getting our money... note Mr Moore has an account here.
This is a good idea, so maybe you could get in touch with an EAGC to get them to commit to passing that info on to Tiburon if it was accumulated in a thread. I think the community at large would do a lot more if they had some guarantee that it would matter and/or be utilized.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »