Home

Rate my Trade thread

This is a discussion on Rate my Trade thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2012, 04:12 PM   #49
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Rate my Trade thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by t99w
To those looking for a QB for the Chiefs:
Ricky Stanzi. And you don't even need to trade for him!

What do you think the best deal for Bowe would be (I'd want a decent WR, a young one with upside and a pick)?

What could I get for Matt Cassel? (Hello, Dolphins)

I'd like to upgrade my C and ILB2 position. Suggestions?
I am working on a trade right now that would send Bowe to another team (wont name the team) for a WR2, a 2013 1st rounder, and a 2014 3rd rounder. I am worried about my QB situation but hopefully Cassel and/or Stanzi can get me through a year to pick up a top QB in the upcoming draft.I dont know if you could really get much at all for Cassel, his medium and long range accuracy is terrible and I think he will be rated just over 82.As for ILB2, I am good with keeping Belcher there, he has a lot of strength and him in a LB corps with D Johnson, Hali, and Houston, is a good fit imo.

Old 07-30-2012, 11:32 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
I am working on a trade right now that would send Bowe to another team (wont name the team) for a WR2, a 2013 1st rounder, and a 2014 3rd rounder. I am worried about my QB situation but hopefully Cassel and/or Stanzi can get me through a year to pick up a top QB in the upcoming draft.I dont know if you could really get much at all for Cassel, his medium and long range accuracy is terrible and I think he will be rated just over 82.As for ILB2, I am good with keeping Belcher there, he has a lot of strength and him in a LB corps with D Johnson, Hali, and Houston, is a good fit imo.
To be honest, I'd think you'd be lucky to get just the first rounder for Bowe with out all of the other things.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:42 AM   #51
Rookie

pirateraider's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nl15
You said Jenkins was fourth on the depth chart and wants to be traded.. I'd say that's worth about a 5th round pick..
he's a former first round pick and having four starting quality cornerbacks in a pass happy nfl is a valuable commodity. mike jenkins could start for more than half the teams in the league. the cowboys still value him, a lot higher than a 5th round pick
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2012, 02:01 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAM3R4LYF3
To be honest, I'd think you'd be lucky to get just the first rounder for Bowe with out all of the other things.
I wouldn't move Bowe for anything less than a 1st...He's a beast. He's averaged at least 1000 yard every year, and his rookie year was the only year he didn't have 1000 yards (he had 995)....Oh. And consider he's played with: Damon Huard, Brodie Croyle, Tyler Thigpen, Matt Cassel, and Tyler Palko. Yeahhhhh.

What team are you working on that trade with? haha. way to indirectly answer my question. I figured I can get a 5th or so for Cassel...
Old 07-31-2012, 03:09 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2

I don't know that a team would give up a 1st for Bowe. Kind of a headcase, will command big contract, not a spring chicken anymore. Most clubs seem to be pretty confident that they can land a big time producer for their team on a cheap deal in the 1st round.

I think it's one of those things where the Chiefs would value him higher than any other team in the NFL, making it almost impossible to work out a fair deal.
Old 07-31-2012, 09:39 AM   #54
Pro

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateraider
he's a former first round pick and having four starting quality cornerbacks in a pass happy nfl is a valuable commodity. mike jenkins could start for more than half the teams in the league. the cowboys still value him, a lot higher than a 5th round pick
Last year Asante Samuel had 34 tackles, 3 int., 1 ff., 1 fr., and 1 TD.
Jenkins had 24 tackles, 1 int., 0 ff., 0 fr, and 0 TD..

Also Jenkins is recovering from shoulder surgery. Samuels was traded for a 7th rounder.. I get it that hes 3 years older than Mike Jenkins but he still had a better year and was in the same position: His team was stacked at his position and he wanted to be traded.... No one in the NFL would trade more than a 5th.. maybe a 4th for Jenkins...
Old 07-31-2012, 10:23 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 0

Gonna do a ravens and a skins franchise this year. With the ravens, I'm going to try and unload Ed Reed and Lewis for some younger players towards the trade deadline. I wanna get Eric berry or a Luke Kuechly. Or some draft picks to select fictional players from a pool of EA created players...

With the Redskins, I wanna get more stars on the O-line or a star running back. Maybe David wilson, or The williams kid from the cardinals.
Ideas???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2012, 10:30 AM   #56
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by t99w
To those looking for a QB for the Chiefs:
Ricky Stanzi. And you don't even need to trade for him!

What do you think the best deal for Bowe would be (I'd want a decent WR, a young one with upside and a pick)?

What could I get for Matt Cassel? (Hello, Dolphins)

I'd like to upgrade my C and ILB2 position. Suggestions?
Not sure why Miami would want to trade for Cassel. Ryan Tannehill is the future QB of the Dolphins, and they already have two mediocre starting QBs in David Garrard and Matt Moore.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »