Home

Game atmosphere.

This is a discussion on Game atmosphere. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2012, 05:13 PM   #41
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Game atmosphere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
You bring up a good point... The fans in the stadium do synchonized sitting and standing. I wanna see see everyone jump to their feet during a big play and I expect the audience to sound how they look. In Seattle, I wanna see and hear the fans go crazy. It would be cool to have signs as well.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
I doubt we see any jumping or standing in the stands for a while. Interactive sidelines seem to be off Madden's radar screen as it has been noted the graphics on the field will take a hit.

There are crowd swells this year and in NCAA, it's nice to hear.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2012, 05:42 PM   #42
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I doubt we see any jumping or standing in the stands for a while. Interactive sidelines seem to be off Madden's radar screen as it has been noted the graphics on the field will take a hit.

There are crowd swells this year and in NCAA, it's nice to hear.
I'd rather them just make the crowd loud enough to simulate what is going on in the field. Game winning FG or TD, make the whole stadium loud, the home team throws an interception to end any hope of a comeback, very loud boos.

If they want to do anything with the crowd in terms of jumping or standing, about cut scenes where they show fans going crazy on a Game winning FG or TD. If the home team fails a come back and misses a FG or gets intercepted, make some cut scenes that shows fans reactions to what happened. Shocked look on their faces, looks of disappointment, worried faces.
Old 07-29-2012, 06:29 PM   #43
Banned

StrawHat Patriot's Arena

OVR: 15

They need season type crowds, like your team is utter crap after a promising offseason, the fans will boo like hell.
Old 07-29-2012, 06:48 PM   #44
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by goravens2052
I'd rather them just make the crowd loud enough to simulate what is going on in the field. Game winning FG or TD, make the whole stadium loud, the home team throws an interception to end any hope of a comeback, very loud boos.

If they want to do anything with the crowd in terms of jumping or standing, about cut scenes where they show fans going crazy on a Game winning FG or TD. If the home team fails a come back and misses a FG or gets intercepted, make some cut scenes that shows fans reactions to what happened. Shocked look on their faces, looks of disappointment, worried faces.
You just names create-a-fan from last gen. But cut scenes at least would provide some type of atmosphere. Doesn't NCAA still use fan cam?

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »