Home

Player mishaps in madden 13

This is a discussion on Player mishaps in madden 13 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Player mishaps in madden 13
Players without gloves 4 12.50%
Incorrect helmet type for position 5 15.63%
Incorrect number for position 6 18.75%
Two players with the same number 6 18.75%
Unrealistic player ratings e.g. Speed 11 34.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-29-2012, 08:15 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Player mishaps in madden 13

Oh ok was jw because i notice a lot of the rookies i draft have weird equipment. Wish i had your game cause you dont have to deal with tht haha
Old 07-30-2012, 01:06 AM   #10
Rookie

edjames01's Arena

OVR: 0

What a terrible poll.

Madden 12 franchise mode was awful and Madden 13 CC will have very little to do with it. Why even buy it if the same bugs were in it?
Old 07-30-2012, 02:32 AM   #11
Banned

The last Madden had all of the above 5. I would wager real money 13 has at least 4 out of the 5. The thing is what bother person A may not bother person C. so ther is no way to please everyone so it's not possible to get all of these right for everyone. The only difference was that in Madden 12 all of the above could be fixed to your liking in mintues so to that degree they didn't bother me much and now none of the above can be touched. JMHO

Quote:
Declaring how much I loved it? So saying I didn't have an issue with any of these problems is declaring my love for Madden 12? Good to know.

There should be an other/none option because the biggest thing that bothered me was the aircraft carrier shoulder pads.
1 and 2 could have been combined to stated as improper player equipment which would include the legon of doom or KISS shoulder pads. I kinda agree since we could fix all of these things except the shoulder pads they didn't bother me as much either.

Last edited by 1D4ever; 07-30-2012 at 02:42 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #12
Rookie

edjames01's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1D4ever
The last Madden had all of the above 5. I would wager real money 13 has at least 4 out of the 5.
Connected Careers isn't based on 12's franchise mode though.
Old 07-30-2012, 03:03 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by edjames01
Connected Careers isn't based on 12's franchise mode though.
Yes it is. That's like saying nba elite is not in any way based on nba live. It just has a different name and focus with none of the same user control but it is a combination of franchise and superstar mode. It just branding. If someone hates Madden franchise mode and superstar mode and they think ccm will be a world of difference they are in for a rude awaking.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:28 PM   #14
Rookie

edjames01's Arena

Quote:
Yes it is. That's like saying nba elite is not in any way based on nba live. It just has a different name and focus with none of the same user control but it is a combination of franchise and superstar mode. It just branding. If someone hates Madden franchise mode and superstar mode and they think ccm will be a world of difference they are in for a rude awaking.
Nope. The structure of the mode is basically a watered down Head Coach 09. Seriously it is.
Old 07-30-2012, 10:24 PM   #15
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
This is a quote from RynoAid in the "Playbooks should move with coaches in CCM" thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
In CCM the team is subject to the Head Coach's scheme and playbook. As they change, so will the teams's playbook, strategies, player ratings (remember they are dynamic this year) and player importance in the draft.

See, this type of thread leads me to believe that this mode is still going to shock some of you when you see how it works. Seems some are still basing comments off of 12. It's gone, completely rebuilt, very little works as it did in '12.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2012, 01:44 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

Why do you guys insist on jumping in and arguing with people that don't like something. If someone is worried about an aspect of the game than let them express it and move on. No need to try and belittle everyone who is focused on something different than you.

These issues don't have anything to do with franchise or CC. It is the roster, and as you (deuce) pointed out, even the stock rosters have mistakes so why is it a stretch to think they won't get it right on the fly each year.

Last edited by gjneff; 07-31-2012 at 02:14 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »