Home

Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Fastest Quarterback

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Fastest Quarterback within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Fastest Quarterback

Voting has begun to determine the fastest quarterback in Madden NFL 13. For the remainder of the week, we'll see polls for throwing power, accuracy and awareness.

The four-week campaign allows fans to vote on attributes like speed, elusiveness, hit power and more. The winner of each vote will be the highest-rated player for that attribute at their position in Madden NFL 13.

Upcoming weeks will focus on running backs, wide receivers and defenders, with the winners in each category announced every Friday. Here is the voting schedule breakdown:
  • July 30 – Aug 3: Quarterbacks – Speed, Throw Power, Throw Accuracy, Awareness
  • Aug 6 – 10: Running Backs – Speed, Acceleration, Trucking, Elusiveness
  • Aug 13 – 17: Wide Receivers & Tight Ends – Speed, Spectacular Catch, Route Running, Agility
  • Aug 20 – 24: Defense – Speed, Hit Power, Tackling, Man Coverage
  • Aug 24: Offensive Line, Special Teams and Overall Team Ratings
Not only will each winner receive a boost in their attributes in Madden NFL 13, but they’ll also be immortalized with a special card in Madden Ultimate Team. Fans who collect the cards of every winning player will be able to add them to a collection which will unlock a special Madden Ultimate Team reward in Madden NFL 13.

So the question is... Who should be the fastest QB in Madden NFL 13?
  • Michael Vick
  • Robert Griffin III
  • Terrelle Pryor
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 13 - Vote For the Fastest Quarterback

RG3. And he also has the early lead. lol
NFL: Seattle Seahawks

Madden SFL League - If you beat them, they will boot you.
Old 07-30-2012, 03:55 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 5

Both RG3 and Pyror ran 4.38 in the 40, but I still think Vick is faster than both in terms of football speed.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:58 PM   #4
Banned

AttackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6

Wow. Is this serious? They are really letting biased fans vote on player ratings? Wow
Old 07-30-2012, 05:25 PM   #5
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

OVR: 14

Keep in mind that the vote is limited to the Top 3 players in each category. So this isn't about being a homer. Realistically, there are many debates on the fastest QB. The best part is I get to see how you guys stack up against what Donny currently has.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2012, 05:36 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Probably RG3.

Pryor is too unproven to be the fastest QB in the game. I realize that sounds stupid since I picked RG3, but at least he is going to get the chance to start while Pryor is a 3rd string that most likely won't see the field outside the preseason. I think Vick is aging as well so that's another reason to give Griffin the nod as well as he could have been a highly rated sprinter in track if he chose to.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:37 PM   #7
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
Keep in mind that the vote is limited to the Top 3 players in each category. So this isn't about being a homer. Realistically, there are many debates on the fastest QB. The best part is I get to see how you guys stack up against what Donny currently has.
Mr. Dewiel if it's not out of bounds to ask, who at EA/Tiburon comes up with these type of things? I can understand stirring up debate among football fans and Madden gamers but I can't think of a time I have ever got into a spirited debate about which QB is faster. I watched something on the NFL network a few nights ago about the top 10 clutch QBs or something like that which had many differing opinions on the list but voting on the "fastest" QB and then that deciding their actual speed rating in Madden, I just don't get it.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:42 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Mr. Dewiel if it's not out of bounds to ask, who at EA/Tiburon comes up with these type of things? I can understand stirring up debate among football fans and Madden gamers but I can't think of a time I have ever got into a spirited debate about which QB is faster. I watched something on the NFL network a few nights ago about the top 10 clutch QBs or something like that which had many differing opinions on the list but voting on the "fastest" QB and then that deciding their actual speed rating in Madden, I just don't get it.
How about EA goes to actual real hard data and different credible scouting reports and tells us who the fastest / most accurate / etc QB is. I bet the EA people wish they thought of that earlier!! haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »