Home

What must you see out of the Demo?

This is a discussion on What must you see out of the Demo? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2012, 06:07 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawHat Patriot
To be fair, the commentary you mentioned was from an early build. But yeah, everything else I agree with.
The E3 vids, yes, they were from a really early build and I understand that it won't be nearly that bad in the full release. I also have talked to multiple people at the community day (after E3) and those that were in Tiburon. I am not saying the commentary is terrible because I actually enjoy Nantz and Simms in real life, but it isn't near FIFA or NBA, yet.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:33 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: What must you see out of the Demo?

i know im getting madden regardless of the demo not sure if im going even play the demo yet only i see me downloading it this year is if they have low rated teams like seahawks browns or something im tired of playing with giants steelers etc teams wise

if they have big name i might still download it just try out the rtp engine even its a rtp engine with anamtions yet

all the upgrades they did for offline/online franchise this year im happy even
if everything not perfect

all i want see in madden is better in read and react ncaa people left wide open to much and hope madden that dont happen as much

all this is if i download the demo
havnt preorder madden yet since im going try get it early like every year
if not then ill just walk in store and pick up the game when it comes out aug 28 i never pre order madden since there pre order offers suck to me i dont play the ultimate team or i wont play as legends isn franchise
Old 08-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #35
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxsacrificex
i never pre order madden since there pre order offers suck to me i dont play the ultimate team or i wont play as legends isn franchise
Not my preorder. I have $20 off on mine from BB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2012, 07:24 PM   #36
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Not my preorder. I have $20 off on mine from BB.
If you do that, can you pick it up in the store? I heard Toys R Us had a good deal on it last year, but people had to wait like a week after release for their copies to come in the mail.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:31 PM   #37
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
If you do that, can you pick it up in the store? I heard Toys R Us had a good deal on it last year, but people had to wait like a week after release for their copies to come in the mail.
Yes, you can pick it up at the store.

BB will be having a midnight release as well.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:03 PM   #38
MVP

Brian_OS's Arena

OVR: 14

I am not expecting much because the engine is tired...Although I am hoping there is commentary in the demo and it is much better because as far as I can remember it has been pitiful.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:46 PM   #39
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Im pretty sure Madden 13 will be a good game. If I am enjoying NCAA Football 13, I expect Madden 13 to be even better. I expect the gameplay to be the same with the exception of RTP, so I want to see how RTP is going to work, how often it triggers etc.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #40
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Madden 13 should be a good game. All though, being unable to edit players in CC and having to use a default roster for CC is a letdown.
CC sounds awesome and I hope it is even better than franchise, myplayer, and headcoach 09.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »