Home

How Sliders can Impact User vs User Games In CCM*

This is a discussion on How Sliders can Impact User vs User Games In CCM* within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2012, 05:23 PM   #17
Pro

Dj_MyTime's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: How Sliders can Impact User vs User Games In CCM*

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
Has it been confirmed that sliders will have an effect in user/user games?
The proof is evident in OLC (Online Communities) for M12. It's just the VAST majority of Madden gamers play lobby or in what were OLF leagues so they'd never have an opportunity to witness just how much it could help balance the game out (because slider adjustments were not available in those modes).

These sliders don't ELIMINATE the "Madden' feel of the game, but it does assist in the respect that you are compensated for solid football decisions and to an equal effect penalized for implementing a poor football strategy and trying to rely on Madden skill/know how.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047473988
Old 08-19-2012, 12:13 AM   #18
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_MyTime
The proof is evident in OLC (Online Communities) for M12. It's just the VAST majority of Madden gamers play lobby or in what were OLF leagues so they'd never have an opportunity to witness just how much it could help balance the game out (because slider adjustments were not available in those modes).

These sliders don't ELIMINATE the "Madden' feel of the game, but it does assist in the respect that you are compensated for solid football decisions and to an equal effect penalized for implementing a poor football strategy and trying to rely on Madden skill/know how.
Just wanted to encourage you to keep this up because I am looking forward to reading about the results and potentially trying your set out.
Old 08-19-2012, 12:26 AM   #19
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
Has it been confirmed that sliders will have an effect in user/user games?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_MyTime

Yes, but has it been confirmed for online CCM, which is what I think is being asked. Because that could be a game changer if true. While I hate death by slider tweaks, I think that being able to influence (ie fix) things that are problem areas with in an online CCM would be HUGE.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 08-20-2012, 09:00 AM   #20
Pro

Dj_MyTime's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Yes, but has it been confirmed for online CCM, which is what I think is being asked. Because that could be a game changer if true. While I hate death by slider tweaks, I think that being able to influence (ie fix) things that are problem areas with in an online CCM would be HUGE.
Everything I've read/has been indicated points to yes. If slider sets are apart of CCM (which has been confirmed), and in the past have proven to work in regards to application in User vs User games. One would be led to believe they will be of great assistance in attempting to balance out certain areas of the game.

We'll be testing user vs user via the demo this week.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047473988

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »