Broncos 4 20.00%
Lions 13 65.00%
Other (I'll Post Below) 1 5.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-03-2012, 08:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question

Hey guys, I'm in an active online franchise over at madden-school and have a question for you guys. i have the 10th (give or take a couple spots) pick for picking teams in madden 13. i'm currently deciding between the lions, bengals and broncos and am leaning towards either the bengals/broncos, assuming all 3 are available which i think they'll be. can anyone tell me in madden 13 terms who you guys think the best team is? the league should go through many seasons so age/progressions matter. also please provide an explanation as to why you would choose a certain team. thanks

-bmg
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #2
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Question

I voted Lions. I know Peyton is there for the Broncos but I'd rather go with more youth for CCM this year.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-03-2012, 08:22 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
I voted Lions. I know Peyton is there for the Broncos but I'd rather go with more youth for CCM this year.
that's what i was thinking at first, but i don't know about the CBs and linebackers. Offensively, good and young but defense might be a bit of a problem. thanks for the response
Old 08-03-2012, 08:51 PM   #4
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Quote:
I vote Lions too. You can fix their LBs and CBs through FA and the draft. Megatron is virtually uncoverable, you have excellent RBs. They also have a filthy Dline for all its worth in Madden.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 08-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #5
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

I voted for the lions. Especially if your playing multiple years. Though now that I thought about it Broncos could be an easier time schedule wise. You probably don't want to be in the same division as the packers and bears.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2012, 09:07 PM   #6
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmg28
that's what i was thinking at first, but i don't know about the CBs and linebackers. Offensively, good and young but defense might be a bit of a problem. thanks for the response
Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
I vote Lions too. You can fix their LBs and CBs through FA and the draft. Megatron is virtually uncoverable, you have excellent RBs. They also have a filthy Dline for all its worth in Madden.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Yep. My thoughts were (unless you're expecting to only play 1 year in the league) is you can build them up and put your own fingerprint on the team. I like the challenge of building.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-03-2012, 09:16 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Yep. My thoughts were (unless you're expecting to only play 1 year in the league) is you can build them up and put your own fingerprint on the team. I like the challenge of building.
were in season 5 of madden 12 and started in december so it's safe to say we could hit season 7 or 8...

the bengals have just such young talent which i like, and the ravens and steelers are pretty old (reed, suggs, lewis, polamalu, whole steelers LB, etc.) so that could make an easy division in the future.

the broncos have von miller, some young safeties, a solid WR core and of course Manning, which makes them very tempting.

i can't decide for my life thanks for the opinions so far, keep 'em coming!
Old 08-03-2012, 09:25 PM   #8
Rookie

RVallee's Arena

OVR: 6

Lions:

Great, young talent on the offensive side of the ball. Alot of people forget about their 2nd Round pick, WR Broyles. It will be interesting to see what he'll be rated and what he can add to this offense.

The LB's aren't as bad as you think. Tulloch, Levy and Durant are solid starters and they took a nice gem in Tahir Whitehead in the draft (though God knows what he'll be rated). The defensive line is beast. Yes the CB spot is a mess but with that as your only real glaring hole on the team it shouldn't be too hard to build.

http://www.twitch.tv/rva11ee

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »