Home

Purchase EA Sports Season Ticket, Receive Free PDLC with Madden NFL 13 & Other Games

This is a discussion on Purchase EA Sports Season Ticket, Receive Free PDLC with Madden NFL 13 & Other Games within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2012, 10:24 PM   #25
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
I don't do MUT but I'm getting the Season Ticket. I wonder if I could recoup my cost by selling the MUT codes on EBay...

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2012, 11:03 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Purchase EA Sports Season Ticket, Receive Free PDLC with Madden NFL 13 & Other Ga

Wow...this is kind of perfect for me. My fantasy football league drafts on the 25th of August. Most the members of that league play in my Madden league and will be there for the draft. So we get to set up our league and explore all the different settings with everyone there. Plus, the entire next week I have to work. So the $25 is no big deal. Hey and if I get to start out with some decent players on MUT, I might actually try it.

I have a question though, the 24th is when it's listed to be released. Does that mean at midnight I can hop into the playstation store and download? Will I need a code or anything? This is kind of vague on when exactly you can download this and how. I'm assuming it's pretty straightforward though. I purchased the season ticket and that was it...no playstation app or anything. Just...EA now has more of your money...sucker! They didn't even have to use flashy lights or big breasted women to suck me in.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:12 PM   #27
Banned

balcobomber25's Arena

OVR: 0
So basically unless you play Ultimate Team there really is no new incentives to buy season pass. Frankly I cant understand how people are that desperate to play a game three days early that they will just give away money like that but to each his own.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:06 AM   #28
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Purchase EA Sports Season Ticket, Receive Free PDLC with Madden NFL 13 & Other Ga

Quote:
Originally Posted by balcobomber25
So basically unless you play Ultimate Team there really is no new incentives to buy season pass. Frankly I cant understand how people are that desperate to play a game three days early that they will just give away money like that but to each his own.
Many have bought/attempted to buy just Madden even for more than a $25 markup just to have it a few days early.

The benefits are also useful if you get any legends to use in CCM, and with the MUT challenges yielding many useful legends for CCM they'll get much more play this year.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:10 AM   #29
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

What is PDLC?
Old 08-06-2012, 02:23 AM   #30
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukktown
What is PDLC?
It's Paid DLC.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-06-2012, 02:47 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Many have bought/attempted to buy just Madden even for more than a $25 markup just to have it a few days early.

The benefits are also useful if you get any legends to use in CCM, and with the MUT challenges yielding many useful legends for CCM they'll get much more play this year.
Not sure about the offline challenges specifically in MUT 13 but they have already said that MUT will not be available till launch so its no advantage

I Love madden to death but it doesn't override my financial common sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2012, 10:24 AM   #32
MVP

OVR: 13
Meh. I only play offline, GM/career mode in sports games. Since I have no interest in HUT/MUT, or online play, it doesn't sound like there is much in this for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »