Home

can't wait for madden 13

This is a discussion on can't wait for madden 13 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #9
Rookie

riggs6taters's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: can't wait for madden 13

Old 08-07-2012, 02:14 PM   #10
Rookie

cubsfan8610's Arena

OVR: 2

Just per-ordered my copy today also. I'm looking forward to Superstar mode on how you now have goals to complete and the commentators will talk about your career on what you have to do right. The Pre-Game shows also look wonderful with Jim Nantz and Phil Simms seen before every game talking about the matchup.

Those two new items are what made the difference from all the other Madden games to Madden 13.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:53 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 7

I cancelled my vacation days to be off for the release of Madden. This game is leaning way to far to the online, play now crowd, and thats not me. Guess I am getting to old and expecting to much from EA.
They just can't deliver what I want...which is an NFL SIMULATION, that plays out to the defensive and offensive tendancies of each team. Throw in some TV broadcast presentation and NFL network. Bring the off season into the game and make it matter. I think MADDEN just has to many modes! I have played a few kiddos online, and that was a joke. They just quit most of the time or go for it on forth and then quit, lol. Madden could be so good with the right direction, but it is driven by money, and online will bring the most money, so EA is hoping with there strategy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2012, 10:13 AM   #12
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2

I have Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday off for the release of Madden.

It's going to be fantastic. I will be able to check out most features I want to in those 3 days.

Currently playing NCAA 2014
PSN: Juce734 website http://www.rpgjuce.com/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »