Home

Madden 13 demo release date (sooner than you think)

This is a discussion on Madden 13 demo release date (sooner than you think) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 09:45 PM   #49
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Madden 13 demo release date (sooner than you think)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneal2001
a Fifa rep would be an inside source since they work for EA Sports. they would have access to information that people outside the company do not have, thus being an inside source and a hookup.
Lol, I'll bite.

Read his first post again. He did not say an inside source, he specifically said "I have a hookup at EA". Calling a general hotline EA rep is NOT having a "hookup". A "hookup" would be someone he has access to that the general public does not, and who tells him info that others are not supposed to hear/know. Anyone with a phone and five min to spare could call the EA FIFA extension.

Hell, if that's all I need to be considered a person with access and knowledge, I have a "hookup" at the grocery store who can tell you what aisle to find the bread in. I also have a "hookup" at AT&T that can tell you how much a data plan costs.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:45 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 0
Lightbulb Re: Madden 13 demo release date (sooner than you think)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Are demos ever release on a Wednesday? I thought demos were released on Tuesday and Thursday?
Call Xox live they will tell you demos come out tues and weds......I can't wait till tomorrow.....
Old 08-07-2012, 09:50 PM   #51
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofmaddensp
Call Xox live they will tell you demos come out tues and weds......I can't wait till tomorrow.....
FYI, If the demo doesnt come out by Thursday morning at 9:00am EST.....You will be banned at 9:01
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2012, 09:52 PM   #52
Pro

Mckinley Cash's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofmaddensp

YES!!!!
Old 08-07-2012, 09:54 PM   #53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckinley Cash
@King, save this .GIF and use it tomorrow. Please, lol
How can I attach photo using an iPad
Old 08-07-2012, 09:56 PM   #54
Banned

My brother just called and was put on hold for 5 minutes. They confirmed August 8th. I know it sounds insane but I heard it for myself. Most of you should know, I am not the lying type. I heard it from a rep on the phone. Call yourselves 650-628-4322.

Setting the alarm for 5 AM EST!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-07-2012, 09:59 PM   #55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
FYI, If the demo doesnt come out by Thursday morning at 9:00am EST.....You will be banned at 9:01

Wow try to make all my fellow madden fans day and this is the thanks I get. I get attacked, how about this he won't be able to ban me bcuz he is gonna be too busy playing madden 13 demo and at 9:02 you can
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2012, 10:03 PM   #56
Pro

brobamigo's Arena

did you talk to a madden rep or fifa?? reason i ask is because i talked to the fifa rep and he transferred me to the madden 12 rep and that guy had no idea when/if it would be released..then again he didnt know when the full retail version would be released so i took his knowledge with a grain of salt...he was more worried about selling me season ticket which i already have
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »