Home

if u create urself 4 CC wat pos will u be?

This is a discussion on if u create urself 4 CC wat pos will u be? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2012, 12:44 AM   #65
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: if u create urself 4 CC wat pos will u be?

I changed up some of the teams I am going to:

QB- 6'4 225 Balanced Low RD QB #4- I originally wanted to go to Chiefs. But, I decided to Raiders. Chiefs have a better #1 WR and TE, but Raiders have a younger solid group as a whole. I should be the starter by at least year 2.

HB- 5'10 220 Balance Undrafted HB- I chose Bengals. They have alot of RBs, but none which are stars. Can have a good balanced offense.

WR- 6'0 200 Route Runner low rd WR #87- I chose Panthers. Playing with Cam and having S.Smith across, is a big reason why. It shouldnt be long till I am #2 WR.

TE- 6'5 250 Vertical Threat low rd TE #86. This was a toss up. I chose ATL. There is a high chance that Tony G will retire after the 1st season and the Backup is rated 65. So, playing time will come very quickly.

DT- 6'4 340 undrafted NT . I chose Colts. This is probably the quickest team to play.

OLB- 6'3 250 low rd 3-4 Pass Rush LOLB #58. I chose Chiefs. I can play across from Hali and give them another Rusher.

MLB- 6'4 250 Undrafted MLB. This is a toss up. I dont really know what team I want. I am not sure between Denver and Seattle.

FS- 6'2 220 Low Round Balanced safety. Maybe Broncos. They have a need a FS, I can come along in the end of season and get some play time.

The main reason all my players will be either Low rd or Undrafted is that I dont want it to be easy. I want there to be a challenge. I want to work my way up the depth chart. Since we can have situational practices, All of my practices will be full games until I become starter. So even though I wont be playing much at all, I will still play full games every week in practice and gaining XP.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2012, 01:01 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
OLB- 6'3 250 low rd 3-4 Pass Rush LOLB #58. I chose Chiefs. I can play across from Hali and give them another Rusher.
Come on man! You can't make a OLB for the Chiefs and wear #58. Just make the great Derrick Thomas!

J/K bro. It's your franchise. Just my own thing. I wouldn't make a WR and wear #80 to play on the Niners.
Old 08-18-2012, 01:10 AM   #67
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsantos_5
Come on man! You can't make a OLB for the Chiefs and wear #58. Just make the great Derrick Thomas!

J/K bro. It's your franchise. Just my own thing. I wouldn't make a WR and wear #80 to play on the Niners.
I wasnt even aware of it.

I chose my #s based off of available numbers off of team website. #54 was available, but thats a # I would choose If I were a MLB. I want a number in the 90s since I will primarily be a rusher. I will change it once someone in the #90s is cut.

Trust me, most of the #s I chose for my players will be changed by time the game comes out after players get cut. Thats why some of my players dont have any #s
Old 08-18-2012, 01:52 AM   #68
Rookie

CerebrumMusica's Arena

OVR: 7

I'll spend most of my time coaching the Packers, but most likely I'll do a secondary CC as either a HB or FS, #33. Sorry Brandon Saine, you're getting cut!
Old 08-18-2012, 02:04 AM   #69
Banned

OVR: 49

I was going to play as me, then I said to myself, why not play as this guy instead:

Barry Sanders Young

Barry Sanders Old

Just give me his 1997 MVP year Uniform EA!!

Last edited by wheelman990; 08-18-2012 at 02:07 AM.
Old 08-18-2012, 02:28 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 0

WR Been there done that, knees are old. time for my thumbs to kick some ice
Old 08-18-2012, 04:18 AM   #71
Rookie

Desalbert's Arena

OVR: 1

Is it possible to create a FB? If not, I will play TE On offense. On defense, I'll start the career of my DT back from NCAA 12 that I never took to madden 12 beyond the draft. DT was from Arkansas, and a smaller size, actually. Drafted by the Seahawks in M12, so, will choose them this year.
Houston Rockets
Buffalo Sabres
Army

Commissioner of TBFL Madden on OS http://www.operationsports.com/forums/tbfl/

TBFL Colts
Year 1: 9-7-0 (No playoffs)

Last edited by Desalbert; 08-18-2012 at 04:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2012, 06:29 AM   #72
Banned

OVR: 2

u can play FB, da manual says it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »