Home

So much for Unique Stadiums and different Uniforms

This is a discussion on So much for Unique Stadiums and different Uniforms within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2012, 12:15 AM   #25
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: So much for Unique Stadiums and different Uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Unfortunately that's not even close to being true anymore and I can't defend Madden if this is done incorrectly but I will gladly wait until it's out to form an opinion.

But to say 31 teams wear their dark color at home regularly anymore is far from the truth...

There are weeks when it seems like at least a quarter of the league is wearing white at home.
Perhaps I spoke imprecisely; I'll be more precise here.

Dallas is the only team in the league which has a designated home jersey which is white and not color. The remaining 31 teams in the league all have a colored jersey as their respective designated "home" jersey.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2012, 12:18 AM   #26
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis

There are weeks when it seems like at least a quarter of the league is wearing white at home.
If the games are played on southern teams home field and it's a hot day, according to the announcers, the home team would rather defer to their white away uniforms and have teams from the north, like the Vikes and Packers wear the darker at home colors. Lighter colors are suppose to be cooler.
Old 08-13-2012, 12:31 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbler
I actually have real life friends and family that used to like to be other teams and we play against each other on the same console. and could play each other in the platoffs games and super bowl and have fun. can't even do that now we are forced to play the CPU even if we change the coach to another team, no matter what we have to play the CPU

I should not for my $100 have to play random people who I don't know online
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the point of connected careers, so that people CAN play each other in a franchise/playoffs/superbowl etc?
Old 08-13-2012, 12:53 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
seeing as we can only control ONE team now. that means out of the 16 games we play in a seaosn 8 of them will be at our own home ground, 3 will be divsion games which we will see every single season playing the same dam teams.

That leaves us with 5 more.

so out of the 32 teams, in a season you will only see 9 different stadiums.

next thing is unifroms. so much for being able to play a game of using BOTH teams as classic uniforms. we can only control our OWN team and change our OWN uniform. so have fun playing against ONLY the CPU with for example the inaccurate default unfiroms of lets say the vikings with their purple pants which they NEVER wear. Another thing they finally had right but now took away again we can't even change the CPU uniforms.

we might as well sit down and watch the CPU play the CPU and not pick up the controller with madden 13/... oh wait that is going to happen with CC mode if you want to be a player
"Play Now" mode........or season mode.........
Old 08-13-2012, 12:55 AM   #29
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joloy29
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the point of connected careers, so that people CAN play each other in a franchise/playoffs/superbowl etc?
No you can only play the CPU, or if your online play against people online you can't play another human person with CC, that is the main killer for me I could live without editing rosters for this year but not without that
Old 08-13-2012, 12:56 AM   #30
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
"Play Now" mode........or season mode.........
Season mode? that is news to me what is season mode?
Old 08-13-2012, 01:03 AM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
No you can only play the CPU, or if your online play against people online you can't play another human person with CC, that is the main killer for me I could live without editing rosters for this year but not without that
You can play an online connected career with up to 32 people, solves what you're talking about yeah?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2012, 01:07 AM   #32
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joloy29
You can play an online connected career with up to 32 people, solves what you're talking about yeah?
right so I am going to buy 32 consoles and 32 tvs to play against 32 people? yep easy problem to solved

what you mean to say is I can play up to 32 people of online strangers random people who I don't know around the world not actual real life freinds and family

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »