Home

Madden NFL 13 EA Game Face Now Live

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 EA Game Face Now Live within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 08:23 PM   #529
Rookie

xxDHAINESxx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 EA Game Face Now Live

I don't know why, but everytime I try to do a black person with gameface, their skin tone is really really whitish, like whiter than Obama (awwww yeah, I went there! lol). I've been trying to make either Lebron James or Calvin Johnson's face on gameface, but it's not working out for me all too well.

I really want to know why this is happening, I can't even make myself because it makes me way to damn white for my liking. If someone has already made a Lebron or a Calvin Johnson, and just for ****s and giggles maybe a Darelle Revis, Trent Richardson, and Kyrie Irving, that would be simply outstanding since I'm apparently to incompetent to figure out whyi can't make any players black.

Thanks in advance!
Old 08-26-2012, 08:27 PM   #530
Banned

billsmafia13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxDHAINESxx
I don't know why, but everytime I try to do a black person with gameface, their skin tone is really really whitish, like whiter than Obama (awwww yeah, I went there! lol). I've been trying to make either Lebron James or Calvin Johnson's face on gameface, but it's not working out for me all too well.

I really want to know why this is happening, I can't even make myself because it makes me way to damn white for my liking. If someone has already made a Lebron or a Calvin Johnson, and just for ****s and giggles maybe a Darelle Revis, Trent Richardson, and Kyrie Irving, that would be simply outstanding since I'm apparently to incompetent to figure out whyi can't make any players black.

Thanks in advance!
I think it just depends on the picture. I've had some come out the way you described, and other times it works perfectly. Nothing different but the picture.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:37 PM   #531
Rookie

xxDHAINESxx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmafia13
I think it just depends on the picture. I've had some come out the way you described, and other times it works perfectly. Nothing different but the picture.
I must have the worst luck with pictures because literally NON of them have come ever close to the skin tone I want. The face translation is really awesome and works fine, it's the skin tone that's bugging me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 08:54 PM   #532
Rookie

xxDHAINESxx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckinley Cash
No problem
What's up man I've been looking through this thread and found you seem to be the best at this whole gameface thing lol. I had a couple things to ask you.

Every time I do a black person on gameface, they never seem to translate to Madden. By that, I mean the face always looks pretty good, but the skin tone is just way too light. How can I fix this problem?

Also I had a couple requests. I'm really trying to make a Lebron James, Calvin Johnson (with the beard), Trent Richardson (looks awful in this game), Darrelle Revis, Usain Bolt, Darren McFadden, Jamarcus Russell, LaDanian Tomlinson, Troy Smith, and Kyrie Irving. I'm starting a CCM with some friends, and they gave me those requests of people in real life they wanted their players to resemble. Any chance you could help me out with those because I have no idea how to find the right photos and the skin tone thing and whatnot, I assume you actually know what you're doing, and if you could share links to the pictures you use, that would be awesome as well.

If you could help me out, that'd just be awesome. I really really suck at doing gameface, so any help would be much appreciated lol. Thanks in advance man, you're the best!

Last edited by xxDHAINESxx; 08-26-2012 at 11:42 PM.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:59 PM   #533
Pro

gamemaster-2005's Arena

OVR: 8

Can you not put a hat or visor on a downloaded gamerface?
Old 08-26-2012, 10:47 PM   #534
Rookie

OVR: 2
Wow Gameface

Damn I just tried it and it was pretty damn accurate. What's everybody else's opinion on it? Oh yeah, if your going to use it, make sure you have a frontal picture of yourself. The side pictures make your face look sloped towards one side.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:24 PM   #535
Rookie

xxDHAINESxx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyj123_321
Former Heisman trophy winner Troy Smith.
If anyone has some requests, i'll be more than glad. I love doing these till the game comes out haha

OMG please help me make this one! That is really really good!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 11:36 PM   #536
Rookie

Hades71's Arena

Re: Wow Gameface

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndingEye
Damn I just tried it and it was pretty damn accurate. What's everybody else's opinion on it? Oh yeah, if your going to use it, make sure you have a frontal picture of yourself. The side pictures make your face look sloped towards one side.
Looked great on the PC when i made it, like really good. Used a front and side picture. In the game when i see myself as a coach on the sideline the hair and eyes have graphical tearing and doesnt look to good. Also picked hair close to mine, pulled back with a ponytail. Looked nice on the PC but in the game the ponytail sticks straight back like its defying gravity. Probably going to play with other eye colors and hair. Its an awesome concept and would like to see it in other types of games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »