Home

Madden NFL 13 EA Game Face Now Live

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 EA Game Face Now Live within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2012, 09:20 PM   #625
Rookie

marving1's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 13 EA Game Face Now Live

Anybody having this same problem? I started a connected career for 2 users. Our first pre season game was luckily againts each other.. when the game went on, we noticed eacothers players look nothing like how we see them ourselves.

My dudes Hispanic, but my dude says he sees him as a black dude.

When I see my dudes created player, I see him as a white dude.. any reason why this is happening? Or is this something that's normal, and you can never see another persons player?

We both used the game face feature by the way
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 10:09 PM   #626
MVP

8's Arena

OVR: 21

I have a shaved head but when I bring my game face into the game they give me hair. The profile pic is correct with the shaved head but my actual in game player/coach has hair. Anyone have this issue?

RAVENS/ORIOLES
Old 08-28-2012, 10:20 PM   #627
Banned

billsmafia13's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by marving1
Anybody having this same problem? I started a connected career for 2 users. Our first pre season game was luckily againts each other.. when the game went on, we noticed eacothers players look nothing like how we see them ourselves.

My dudes Hispanic, but my dude says he sees him as a black dude.

When I see my dudes created player, I see him as a white dude.. any reason why this is happening? Or is this something that's normal, and you can never see another persons player?

We both used the game face feature by the way
I think you can't see them. I guess this because I don't see the other game faces in the story line. At first they still looked close, but it had Tavon Austin as a white guy just now.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:55 PM   #628
Husker Power

Spooky's Arena

OVR: 8

Where do you actually input the game face once you get it imported into Madden? I have successfully imported game face, but now when I go to "create a player" there is no option to use the face I imported. Any help? Thanks
Old 08-28-2012, 10:57 PM   #629
Banned

billsmafia13's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky
Where do you actually input the game face once you get it imported into Madden? I have successfully imported game face, but now when I go to "create a player" there is no option to use the face I imported. Any help? Thanks
When you start a CCM. Can't just create one for play now as far as I know.
Old 08-29-2012, 12:06 AM   #630
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky
I think if you hit Y(or triangle) when selecting your player's face and skin tone it'll let you import your game face.

Old 08-29-2012, 12:09 AM   #631
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by King88
I have a shaved head but when I bring my game face into the game they give me hair. The profile pic is correct with the shaved head but my actual in game player/coach has hair. Anyone have this issue?
I had the same issue. The hair in the preview pic does not match up with the in-game hair.

I had to choose a hairstyle that was wrong on the preview, but right in-game. I lucked out and found the right one.

My face/skin tone were great and I am very pleased with how my Game Face turned out.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 12:20 AM   #632
Husker Power

Spooky's Arena

OVR: 8

My game face looked awful. I think it had to do with lighting. I basically look like a ghost in the game, especially next to the well rendered other faces.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »