Home

BILLS fans buying 13' Prepare for disappointment.

This is a discussion on BILLS fans buying 13' Prepare for disappointment. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 04:09 PM   #49
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: BILLS fans buying 13' Prepare for disappointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut88
AGREED.

Get the gameplay perfect first, then worry about other things. Like I've said before, I dont even care if there aren't cut scenes, or halftime shows or pre-game crap or teams coming out of the tunnel....that stuff means nothing to me if the gameplay isn't top notch. Get the gameplay close to perfect and then I'll worry about who's portraits are correct or not lol
But the gameplay will never be perfect. So what should be done--ignore other aspects of the game to perfect something that can never be perfected?

The truth is, maybe the OP enjoyed the gameplay just fine, and simply wanted more detail for his favorite team. I personally don't care much about how recent the player portraits are, but I understand the cyber faces. In a game that boasted about how proud they were that they replicated the exact camera placements in all 32 stadiums last year, I don't think it's ridiculous to have guys like Stevie Johnson or Ryan Fitzpatrick look like their real life counterparts on-the-field. I'd actually argue that's *more* important, helmet or no helmet.

Some people seem to forget that the people on this board pay $60 for the game. It's not a "beggars can't be choosers" situation here.
Old 08-15-2012, 04:23 PM   #50
Rookie

bucknut88's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
But the gameplay will never be perfect. So what should be done--ignore other aspects of the game to perfect something that can never be perfected?

The truth is, maybe the OP enjoyed the gameplay just fine, and simply wanted more detail for his favorite team. I personally don't care much about how recent the player portraits are, but I understand the cyber faces. In a game that boasted about how proud they were that they replicated the exact camera placements in all 32 stadiums last year, I don't think it's ridiculous to have guys like Stevie Johnson or Ryan Fitzpatrick look like their real life counterparts on-the-field. I'd actually argue that's *more* important, helmet or no helmet.

Some people seem to forget that the people on this board pay $60 for the game. It's not a "beggars can't be choosers" situation here.
Im sorry. Is somebody holding a gun to peoples' heads to buy the game? It absolutely is beggars cant be choosers. We are all begging for this or for that. Bottom line is that if anyone (myself included) doesn't want to buy this game then we dont have to.
Old 08-15-2012, 04:28 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 4

I don't even remember Stevie having dreads, but oh well. It's better than him having them in game-play. It's a bit weird they use such an old picture but not really a big deal, but OP's banned now anyway I guess lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2012, 04:34 PM   #52
Pro

Gilley's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
Why has he been banned?
I agree maybe the photos could of been updated but I do not feel dissapointed by it. Especially not to create a thread about it.
I have no idea why he was banned, and agreed.
Old 08-15-2012, 04:37 PM   #53
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

I don't think anybody on this forum wants the photos to be outdated. It just simply isn't the end of the world for all of us.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 08-15-2012, 04:48 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 8

It is not really our worry to discuss why other people get banned, but the OP had been acting up in other threads lately as well as far as picking internet fights and such so this may have just been the last straw to break the proverbial camel's back so to speak. I'll digress from there.

Yeah, this would be nice if everyone was perfect but it honestly is not something that worries me with my Titans. It is a video game, it is what it is, not a game breaker or anything. Just a tiny issue that won't bother me really anyways.
Old 08-15-2012, 04:52 PM   #55
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampede_94
Thanks for the police work, now get back in your meter maid cart. The other thread had gotten off base, and I wanted this strictly BILLS fans to discuss with hopefully some game changers. Not to be insulted or policed.
I'm closing this thread, use the original
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »