Home

Average age of op user....

This is a discussion on Average age of op user.... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 12:42 PM   #1
Rookie

eddie10's Arena

OVR: 0
Average age of op user....

Im 30 btw....is it me or there's like 90% of the people here just whining and bitching EA....I mean get over it... Its not like the game was garbage... Is it perfect??? No .... But is it fun with good sliders... Hell yeah.... Every year its the same and not only here. I play NHL too and its the same thing... People wanting broken sticks and then saying there's too many broken sticks lol .... I love football and the visit the site like 20 times every day but i does not like people like the game....lets be realistic they only have a year to make the game... Im really looking forward to play in a online cc with good sim players who love madden for what it is... A good football GAME
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2012, 12:46 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 49
Re: Average age of op user....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie10
Im 30 btw....is it me or there's like 90% of the people here just whining and bitching EA....I mean get over it... Its not like the game was garbage... Is it perfect??? No .... But is it fun with good sliders... Hell yeah.... Every year its the same and not only here. I play NHL too and its the same thing... People wanting broken sticks and then saying there's too many broken sticks lol .... I love football and the visit the site like 20 times every day but i does not like people like the game....lets be realistic they only have a year to make the game... Im really looking forward to play in a online cc with good sim players who love madden for what it is... A good football GAME
I'm 34 and feel the game is behind what it should be. Considering this is the 8th release and it's a first year type feel yet again on a lot of features. I think people have a right to complain. There is much more important things in life then video games, but if I'm gonna talk Madden, got to be real with it.

Glad you like the game. Can't wait to feel the way you do again. Remember loving the Tecmo Bowl's, Gameday 98' ps1, NFL 2k on Dreamcast, Madden 2001 ps2, NFL 2K5 xbox. Those were some great strides and awesome experiences. Sadly since current gen Madden is the only NFL game and it has been very poor unfinished work.

Last edited by wheelman990; 08-15-2012 at 12:49 PM.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:50 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 2

I'm 30 and to be honest, I just haven't felt like the game was worth my money. Being a responsible adult, I choose to spend my money wisely. I don't have $59.99 to waste on a mediocre game, when there other developers putting out way better games. I don't whine and complain like some. I just voice my concerns and keep it moving. I don't really need to own a football game. Watching on Sundays is good enough for me.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:56 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 25

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-15-2012, 01:04 PM   #5
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm twenty but have been playing Madden since I was in diapers (Madden 96'). I'm very satisfied with what I've played of 13 (demo) and only a handful of changes and you have a really solid title next year. I can't help but be optimistic seeing the direction Madden looks to be headed.

Changes I expect in 14':

1. Improved player movement/Multiple running styles

2. Foot planting/remove current "Locomotion engine"

3. Improvement to O-Line/D-Line interaction

4. A correctly represented pocket (pressure mainly comes from outside ends/OLB's) with this comes the ability to actually step up into the pocket

5. Improvements to WR/DB interaction (allowing for Defensive Pass Interference)

6. Animations tied to specific ratings (i.e 99 man coverage gives you access to a few animations that jump routes/swats that an 80 man coverage does not) lower ratings increase chance for DPI/holding

7. Infinity Engine 2.0 (have momentum become a factor/height and weight)

If those things are implemented next year, Madden 14 will be absolutely phenomenal. In the meantime 13' will do just fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2012, 01:05 PM   #6
Rookie

StanleyStutters's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie10
I'm 22 and while I think CCM will be an improvement over Franchise mode the loss of several features is frustrating. I've spent the last 10+ years playing couch co-op Franchise with friends and family members, but that is not possible this year. According to EA they've spent the last two years working on CCM yet they were unable to include couch co-op which is one of the oldest features in sports video games.

They also couldn't find a way for us to edit players' numbers and equipment (another old and common feature in sports games), import anything from NCAA, use custom playbooks, have fantasy drafts, control more than one team/player per console (killing any chance of multiple people playing on the same console outside of play now), or play any games on the schedule other than our own.

I didn't use all the features listed, but after looking at all that was left out it's no surprise that people are upset.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:07 PM   #7
Rookie

eddie10's Arena

OVR: 0

Ohh welll i must be the only guy who likes playing the game lol.... Yeah i hear you man user vs user franchise was all i used to play

Last edited by eddie10; 08-15-2012 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Forgot something
Old 08-15-2012, 01:13 PM   #8
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Fun fact: the average age of a video game playing individual is 35 years old.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »