Home

Madden NFL 13 Video - Tennessee Titans vs. Cleveland Browns in the Snow (TSO)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Video - Tennessee Titans vs. Cleveland Browns in the Snow (TSO) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2012, 12:47 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 13 Video Titans Browns Snow(Retail) Thanks to Tradition Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by tite50
Any chance you could throw up 1 or 2 plays from the broadcast cam?

I would second this...Would love to see actual player gameplay from the Broadcast CAM. Not the CPU vs CPU, that cam plays out too fast,

Im wondering if they added the FIFA CAM this year?
Old 08-16-2012, 12:49 PM   #34
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
He's talking about in Madden 12, not real life I believe.
Sorry about that Sega, you are right, in Madden 12, that was the case.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:52 PM   #35
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslax41
Agreed. And I don't see this being resolved this year as it looks like they need to add a distinction in between offensive and defensive players to the ball carrier as a subset to momentum. The engine needs to be able to tell the ball carrier to put a hand up and react to blockers realistically with respect to relative speed. Right now it appears it is only reading it as a pure physics equation of force and vectors and the user is responsible for manually adjusting speed, which just isn't possible with maddens controls.

The engine needs to take into account teammates and intended direction but not allow that to trump momentum. For example if the rb runs into a pulling guard he should go down. If the are both going in the same direction he should not slam into the back of him and fall because the engine should slow his feet to dispel some of the impact.

I will say though that all the other tackles in the video looked good and much improved.

I thought that was horrible too, I was hoping they could tune this before release, but I guess not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2012, 01:48 PM   #36
Rookie

bucknut88's Arena

OVR: 6

I apologize if this has been asked/answered....

After playing both the demo and retail: Would you say the demo is a good depiction of what to expect from the retail? Or does it actually play differently? I know that there was about 8-10 weeks from the time the demo was finished until it was released. Meaning, in that timespan changes could have been made to the finished product.

Just wondering. I'll be buying either way but I just didn't know if you thought the retail version was "better" than the demo?
Old 08-16-2012, 01:56 PM   #37
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut88

After playing both the demo and retail: Would you say the demo is a good depiction of what to expect from the retail? Or does it actually play differently? I know that there was about 8-10 weeks from the time the demo was finished until it was released. Meaning, in that timespan changes could have been made to the finished product.

Just wondering. I'll be buying either way but I just didn't know if you thought the retail version was "better" than the demo?
There are more videos of the retail version on here and after watching all of them that are available right now, I do see an overall more polished game than the demo. The physics have been tightened, the crowd is even louder and more responsive, the refs actually talk now lol, the commentary seems a little more polished.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:11 PM   #38
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut88

Speaking from past experiences if you like the demo you will like the retail. If you hated the demo you will hate the retail.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:13 PM   #39
Rookie

bucknut88's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
Speaking from past experiences if you like the demo you will like the retail. If you hated the demo you will hate the retail.
This is why I was trying to get an answer from someone who has played the retail. Last year I hated the demo but liked the retail. This year I'm 50/50 on the demo.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:19 PM   #40
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Is the song playing at the opening kickoff new? I know it's a classical song but I can't remember the name of it. I have never heard that in Madden 12. Is that the Browns real opening kickoff music?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »